Why do people keep acting like Mousasi beat Jacare?

So it's luck when Hall times a spin kick on Mousasi during a level change but skill when Mousasi times an upkick on a diving punch from Jacare?

Last edited:
Ridiculous post. Moose got fucked up. Simple. Hall beats him easy again. No threat of takedown.

Based on the 5 seconds of the fight in which he was winning? Ok smart guy

Oh, did I say "anyone"? Nope? Then why argue with something I didn't say. Hall has skill. A lesser fighter couldn't have pulled it off. It was still a lucky kick because his chances of landing were very slim but moose made the wrong move at the wrong time
You compared it to a hundred dollar bill falling into your car, which is something that could happen to anyone. That is what makes it luck in the dumb sense. It's like a happy accident.

You said that the quote was dumb and that it didn't apply because, retardedly, Hall apparently wasn't "prepared" to throw that kick--which, I have to say, is the stupidest thing I've heard all month on Sherdog. Literally the dumbest.

Hall threw a kick that is designed to look like it is going high so that your opponent ducks--but it really goes low and connects.

It's a misdirection. If you're too dense to understand that, cool.

The up kick is no more lucky than Hall's ko.

You compared it to a hundred dollar bill falling into your car, which is something that could happen to anyone. That is what makes it luck in the dumb sense. It's like a happy accident.

You said that the quote was dumb and that it didn't apply because, retardedly, Hall apparently wasn't "prepared" to throw that kick--which, I have to say, is the stupidest thing I've heard all month on Sherdog. Literally the dumbest.

Hall threw a kick that is designed to look like it is going high so that your opponent ducks--but it really goes low and connects.

It's a misdirection. If you're too dense to understand that, cool.

Wrong again. I did not compare it to the dollar bill. The dollar bill was to illustrate the stupidity of that definition of luck which you used. Yet another straw man argument from you, arguing with something I didn't say.

If moose genuinely did dip down because he misread the kick, you have a point there. That has not been my impression of what happened

Last edited:
Back