Why do people keep acting like Mousasi beat Jacare?

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Oh wait, it must be because he did.

tumblr_n11tnlXgOr1shderao1_400.gif

1. Run Vitor run. 2. Mousasi bless. 3. Jacare trilogy coming.

Jacare is the only fighter that was able to wreck Mousasi though.

Jacare is the only fighter that was able to wreck Mousasi though.
You shouldn't post things like that. It's just an invitation to see that horrible Hall gif. Which should be a bannable offense.

TS obviously missed the rematch where The alligator ate Moose alive and then tapped him the F out

Ronaldo%2BJacare%2BSouza%2BSubmits%2BGegard%2BMousasi%2Bvia%2BGuillotine%2BChoke%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

That up kick wasn't lucky at all.

Most people don't have a concept on Jacare's grappling ability. Oh snap, I'm getting to serious now...

Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.

UnimportantQualifiedAlbatross.gif
Dumb quote though. If a hundred dollar bill falls onto my car, I was lucky, not prepared.
If a guy throws a strike with very little chance of it landing because it was ill calculated, but his opponent dodges the wrong way and gets caught, that is luck, not preparedness

Dumb quote though. If a hundred dollar bill falls onto my car, I was lucky, not prepared.
If a guy throws a strike with very little chance of it landing because it was ill calculated, but his opponent dodges the wrong way and gets caught, that is luck, not preparedness

I'm sure he never practiced that kick. So you're probably right. ANYONE could have done that.

Except no.

Hilarious how moose fans are still salty as hell over the Hall KO lol.

Ridiculous post. Moose got fucked up. Simple. Hall beats him easy again. No threat of takedown.

I'm sure he never practiced that kick. So you're probably right. ANYONE could have done that.

Except no.

Oh, did I say "anyone"? Nope? Then why argue with something I didn't say? Hall has skill. A lesser fighter couldn't have pulled it off. It was still a lucky kick because his chances of landing were very slim but moose made the wrong move at the wrong time.

Btw, I root for hall more than moose

Back