Why Do People Get So Mad When They Say Mcgregor Is The First UK Champ?

Ireland may wish to be part of the United Kingdom, but it's a smaller and less affluent country.

GDP per capita (PPP): UK - $39,511, Ireland - $49,195
GNI per capita (PPP): UK - $38,370, Ireland - $40,820
Human Development Index rank: UK - 14, Ireland - 11
Economist's quality of life index rank: UK - 27, Ireland - 12
OECD quality of life index rank: UK - 16, Ireland - 12

In short, Ireland is richer, more developed, and has a higher quality of life than the UK. Compare that to Wales and Northern Ireland, which are in the UK and among the poorest and most deprived places in Western Europe.

Because he's not.

lol wtf

He's not a champ, he's a #1 contender with a belt.

Don't you even geography damson?

3xHjo5Pb.jpg

Michael Bisping is the People's Champ...................of the UK.

What the fuck. At first I thought damn I was drunk last night, I don't remember posting that at all. Then I saw the date. lol

Nice lol. I didn't even notice this was a bumped thread. Not too old though

You shouldn't troll so hard, it's bad for your health.

At least Cain is still the first Mexican champ.

I've never seen it mentioned here, much less people mad about it.

TS is a clown.

Ireland actually wants to be an independent country, it's Scotland that can't do it on it's own and needs England to look after them.

The Republic of Ireland (Eire) is NOT part of the United Kingdom - they're part of The British Isles though.

Here's how it works:

Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales
United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
British Isles = England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland

Saying he could be the first champion from The British Isles would be technically correct - but why not just say Ireland?

The problems with Ireland and Northern Ireland cause a lot of friction - hence the UK part hitting a nerve with the Irish.

Are there like 2 different Irish people, or just one nation divided in two countries ? I am asking Irish people from either side.

Back