Why do people dislike Subway so much? (Now with 2024 Update!)

Because people are retarded and think they are better than what they truly are.

Subway is not bad, and it is cheap and convenient.

I usually get the Turkey/Bacon/Avocado foot long, on Honey Wheat Bread. Add Jalapenos and mustard + oil and vinegar and salt and peppa.

Blimpe shits on Subway though. Just throwing it out there....

Jersey Mikes, Jimmy John's, and any local place is a lot better. I think Sheetz has footlongs that are $5 and cheaper, and are as good as Subway.

I get Subway a few times a month, it's not bad. Now that they have spinach and avocado, you can actually put together a pretty healthy and tasty sandwich. And it's not too pricey.

Subway, Eat Fresh.

2nd_Subway_logo.png

because it's trendy and hip to talk shit about things that are mainstream/popular. subway tastes just fine and there are tons of other options around my place to compare it to.

Now I feel bad about not starting a thread on mattresses.

Well, for starters there chicken has so many additives it shouldn't really be called chicken, and they use a plastic by product in their bread.

But so cheap and tasty! Lol. As soon I found that out I stopped eating there.

1. Questionable food addictive in their bread
2. Not washing their vegetables leaving traces of pesticides
3. Processed meat, especially the chicken
4. Watered down canned avocado instead of fresh one
5. Overpriced

For 8 to 9 bucks per sub in Canada, I can buy ingredients to make two sandwiches on my own that blows Subway out of the water.

subway isn't bad. but i understand the hate. their cold cut meats are pretty damn tasteless, their higher end subs (that taste a lot better like the steak n cheese, etc..) cost $8+. why pay them $8 when u can pay about $1-2 more for places like capriottis, pot bellys, and my most fave of all jersey mikes. im sure there are tons of other sammich shops im missing but yah.

i prefer so many other sammich shops over subway, i normally only eat there now when i get gift cards for them, which i tend to get often thru my works promotions.

After eating Subway all the time during my wrestling years, you just hate it after.

Agreed, , alot of local hometown deli's taste better

But a lot of deli's are also shit. So if you're in a new or unknown place, and you need a submarine sandwich inside of you, Subway might be the safe bet.

Reactions: HHJ
I like subway. It's as cheap as it gets for sandwiches (unless you are amking your own at home). Healthy. And most importantly, quick. There are better sandwiches for sure, but they usually include more $ or longer wait times.

But a lot of deli's are also shit. So if you're in a new or unknown place, and you need a submarine sandwich inside of you, Subway might be the safe bet.

OR a Jersey Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back