Why do people care what other people eat?

Now I'm hungry....

giphy.gif

I care about Booty.
giphy.gif

And motorcycles.
SecondaryMagnificentHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Oh and Hog Riding, did I mention that?

giphy.gif

If you sincerely care about animal rights then it makes sense they would try to get people off meat. Most of them are probably just goobers that want to argue with someone in a fight where no one will change their minds

If you sincerely care about animal rights then it makes sense they would try to get people off meat. Most of them are probably just goobers that want to argue with someone in a fight where no one will change their minds
I mean I guess, but I doubt you change peoples mind by berating them

That's why when you hang out with y'all dietary restrictions, and they ask if you eatin, you like nawman I'm just:

I mean I guess, but I doubt you change peoples mind by berating them

That wasn't your question. Animal rights activists believe that animals are innocent victims, and they are speaking out on their behalf.

Because vegans are huge pussies and want to make meat eaters feel bad.

That wasn't your question. Animal rights activists believe that animals are innocent victims, and they are speaking out on their behalf.
whats with the tone bud, I was responding to someone else

I'm not a vegan but I can see why a vegan person would get passionate about it and want to convert people. I can also see why a meat eater would get defensive and want to bash vegans. both sides feel like they have the moral high ground which leads to a lot of arguing.

Because vegans are an angry, attention-seeking bunch that try to push their beliefs on others

#notallvegans

How come a lot of these animals rights folks are fine with having carnivores as pets and feeding them processed meat?

Because vegans make it a thing. When is the last time you saw a non vegan protest a salad bar?

Back