Why do GSP fans want him to fight McGregor so badly?

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are not wanting to see mma at its best.

Last edited:
No a huge majority of GSP fans dont wants him to fight Conor, you just read one guy claim this and decided to generalise it to every fan.

{<diva}[<diva2]

GSP fighting Conor adds nothing to his legacy.

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are. Or wanting to see mma at its best.

Who are these GSP fans TS? You sound like a scared Conor fan

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are. Or wanting to see mma at its best.
I don't. You started this thread to bash GSP but ran out of dumb ideas and came up with a stupid one.
Nice try.
1520815244259.jpg

I don't. But the idea of Connor getting crushed does have some appeal

ITT

TS tries to strawman GSP fans but no one reads his retarded bullshit because he didn't use paragraphs.

cBlbyBe.gif

I don't

Ferg/Khabib winner, I'm in tho.

#3DivisionsChamp

It's Conor haterz Who like GSP that want that fight badly.

Would be an epic butt whoopin'

Where are these GSP fans?

Literally no one wants this fight except Rogan. GSP doesn't even want it and he'd be at a huge advantage and make a fuck ton of cash

No a huge majority of GSP fans dont wants him to fight Conor, you just read one guy claim this and decided to generalise it to every fan.

{<diva}[<diva2]

GSP fighting Conor adds nothing to his legacy.

Indeed, but it adds a ton of $ to his bank account

Who are these GSP fans TS? You sound like a scared Conor fan

No, he's obviously a Diaz ball licker. If CMG chooses to fight someone like GSP, then there's no red panty night for Nate.

Back