Why do fighters have such horrible tattoos?

Tattoos are just ugly does anyone think tattoos like this are attractive?

5qh5pl1m10e21.jpg

I knew this girl in high school who was a legit 8/10, made super good grades, and was just the whole package.

She proceeds to get a tattoo similar to this one above, key in heart bullshit chest piece.

Last I heard she was fired from her job at a bar for letting some bum suck her toes for money. The chest tattoo attracts fantastic prospects. True story

i imagine fighters would score quite high on extraversion as a group. extraversion in turn correlates quite well with getting a tattoo

Define "ugly"? Yeah, you can't, that's a subjective matter. What's ugly for you is not for other people, and don't come with the majority argument because if that's the case then billions of Chineses can't be "wrong" on many things that you wouldn't perceive as "good"

Last edited:
I knew this girl in high school who was a legit 8/10, made super good grades, and was just the whole package.

She proceeds to get a tattoo similar to this one above, key in heart bullshit chest piece.

Last I heard she was fired from her job at a bar for letting some bum suck her toes for money. The chest tattoo attracts fantastic prospects. True story
Since u don’t have a pic to share with us, would u have sucked her toes?

Most people have bad tattoos. I can see how a normal person can get a bad tattoo because good artists can be rather expensive. However, celebrities particularly rappers have awful tattoos considering their wealth.

All tattoos look stupid except for Joanne Calderwood's tattoo of that dude blowing his head off with red butterflies.
Dli0qKLUYAA1XsL.jpg

Since u don’t have a pic to share with us, would u have sucked her toes?

Pre-chest tat, but she was obviously a freak on the low. She lost several points after the chest tattoo.

Chest Tattoos, not even once. Next thing you know you are getting paid by bums to get your fix!

But you left out the worst ones.
ARqImw7.jpg

mgvbHWV.jpg

TQBnJhf.jpg

BDgglpK.jpg

oYF2qcB.jpg

n0537Np.png

xEWiRZG.jpg

QqqnkSc.jpg

x6PEbPg.jpg

Last edited:
Most fighters aren't very intelligent to begin with and get progressively dumber as they accumulate brain damage. Unintelligent people are more likely to get tattoos.

It's not exactly the sport that appeals to the highest IQ levels. It seemed like we were slowly getting to where more actual athletes entered the sport but in recent years, it seems it's back to wannabe tough guys with tattoos fighting because they can't do anything else in life.

It is pretty fucking cringey tbh. I rarely ever see a fighter with any decent ink. They always have corny shit like stars and skulls that just look terrible.

Mr PVZ the can crusher
34124_ex.jpg

Conor's tatts are unoriginal and just don't look good on him imo
98765432199.png

Burkman's tramp stamp
burkman.0.jpg

Brock's "Shaft tattoo"
BrockLesnar.jpg

Fitch looks like an ex military dude who got some stupid asian tattoo while stationed over seas age 20.
jon-fitch-trains-at-tiger-muay-thai-thailand_large.jpg

So bad that he got it removed

340x.jpg

Stop putting stupid shit on your bodies, it makes you look stupid. You are wasting money to make yourself look more stupid.

What are some other terrible fighter tattoos?

Bro these are fighters. This isn't pro golf or tennis. You have to be out of your mind to step in a cage and brawl to begin with. I got a bunch of (regrettable) tattoos when I was out living that gangsta lifestyle in my early and late 20s. Tattoos and scars are like war paint. You can look at someone and to some degree along with their demeanor decide whether they are dangerous or not. I know a guy with cut marks from cutting themselves with glass in a mental institution and a guy that used a hot knife to carve a dragon into their back. Both of these guys were certifiable and when they needed to collect money nobody second-guessed their intentions. Not so true these days because every art major and their dog has tattoos but 15 years ago, from my experience in hard drugs, most of the tough guys or dangerous guys did it. Had I known this is how tattoo culture would progress I probably wouldn't have got any tattoos.

As for your opinion on how certain tattoos look its irrelevant because you are not the guy with that tattoo. Most fighters might not think your J Crew shirt and Eddie Bauer shorts are that "cool" either.

saget-dadlook_bdck.jpg

It is pretty fucking cringey tbh. I rarely ever see a fighter with any decent ink. They always have corny shit like stars and skulls that just look terrible.

Mr PVZ the can crusher
34124_ex.jpg

Conor's tatts are unoriginal and just don't look good on him imo
98765432199.png

Burkman's tramp stamp
burkman.0.jpg

Brock's "Shaft tattoo"
BrockLesnar.jpg

Fitch looks like an ex military dude who got some stupid asian tattoo while stationed over seas age 20.
jon-fitch-trains-at-tiger-muay-thai-thailand_large.jpg

So bad that he got it removed

340x.jpg

Stop putting stupid shit on your bodies, it makes you look stupid. You are wasting money to make yourself look more stupid.

What are some other terrible fighter tattoos?

Did he really have it removed?

Why do people that get punched in the head for a living make bad decisions?

Brock hardly looks human in that photo.

Back