Why do fighters have such horrible tattoos?

Anyone who would tattoo" The Damage" on their chest has to be a genius.

There are levels to this shit.
Guy who starts this thread is commenting on other’s intelligence...welcome to Sherdog 2019

This isn't a fighter thing; most tattoos are terrible.

That's just people with tattoos in general; most of them end up looking like trash.

It is not a terrible choice.it shielded her perfectly from thr traitorous scum paparazzi lying in wait.
it was like a giant beacon !
"hey, keep your eyes open for Ronda"
"THERE- THERE SHE IS"
"where?!?!"
"right over there, see that purple pillow? Next to the giant weirdo guy"
"oh yeah! quick, follow the pillow everyone!"

I like it. That Johnny Cash is a train wreck worth a triple take rubber neck.
Theyre good for a laugh not a cringe. Heck my brother has a huge martini glass on his back with a giant boobed stick figure woman inside. Do I talk him out of it? No fuckin way, fill your boots bro, Im always in need of a laugh.

Find it odd anyone really cares unless theyre looking for wife material or something. Tattooed chests on women, now thats unfortunate.

it was like a giant beacon !
"hey, keep your eyes open for Ronda"
"THERE- THERE SHE IS"
"where?!?!"
"right over there, see that purple pillow? Next to the giant weirdo guy"
"oh yeah! quick, follow the pillow everyone!"
They saw her before she got the pillow up! But thry couldnt get the shot they wanted so bad. The poor woman.

Chuck’s head tattoo still the GOAT.

Bc being a fighter doesn't mean everything that you do is cool. Fighters can still be dorky, wife beaters, drug abusers, have odd political affiliations, horrible tattoos...

Hell, look at Jones. He has a bible verse on his chest and is about as godly as a hooker.

People are people. Many people get dumb shit permanently scribbled on their skin.

Anyone in their mid 30s with a tribal tattoo probably got it in the 90s because it was super popular at the time. Especially armbands.

It's not just fighters.
I have a friend with South Park tattoos and was seeing a girl for a bit who had My Little Pony ones (she did explain why but I wasn't paying attention and really can't remember what she said).
Some people are dumb, some fighters are dumb.

Tattoos are just ugly does anyone think tattoos like this are attractive?

5qh5pl1m10e21.jpg

It's not just fighters.
I have a friend with South Park tattoos and was seeing a girl for a bit who had My Little Pony ones (she did explain why but I wasn't paying attention and really can't remember what she said).
Some people are dumb, some fighters are dumb.
Lol at not paying attention. No explanation could justify it. Your better off not knowing.

Back