Why do any of you care?

I find the notion that all professional athletes have to be model citizens quite funny.

And what does driving without your wallet have to do with character?

Lol. You're marginalizing a group of events.

Either way playing stupid is revealing of a character I'm not interested in talking to, personally.

I find the notion that all professional athletes have to be model citizens quite funny.

So true.

Alright, fck taking my license with me when driving. If Jones does it it's cool. He's the goat.

Because I worry about young African Americans having good role models and I once thought Jones could provide that.

A pattern of reckless behavior is something to be monitored. If it's just a matter of not having his wallet with him, no big deal. That happened to me before. I just had to show up and display my information to have a potential ticket erased. But with his history, any violation could land him in jail for the remainder of his sentence. It would be a waste of talent and potential earnings. I want to see the #1 ranked fighter in the world fight. That's why I care.

Just looking for a reason to hate on the GOAT.
Honestly, it seems to me that a lot more people like Jones now than they did up until after the DC fight, can't quite understand what's changed.

Honestly, it seems to me that a lot more people like Jones now than they did up until after the DC fight, can't quite understand what's changed.

I like that he doesn't give a fuck. And is the best fighter in the world.

I will never understand how people can leave the house without their wallets.

I'm just curious, legitimately, why any of you care about Jones getting caught without his wallet basically.. They're not even pursuing parole violation, because it's a nothing problem.
Yet everyone is seemingly so interested. I'm just confused, why does anyone care about this or act like he shived a 7 year old

Because the event is just around the corner and when the news came out we didn't know if it was going to be a parole violation or not, so I for one was worried that in court the 'without his wallet' defense would be as useful as the weed is just a plant. Thankfully everything worked out but it was at the very least noteworthy.

Because he is a world class fighter (incessant eye pokes aside), but he is an abismal failure as a person.

I am by no means a JJ fan, but if I was I'd be legit concerned about his impending personal (and likely criminal) implosion. It's only a matter of time.

Slamming into a woman with child and running away, unchecked drug usage, and another (albeit slight) moving violation while under the microscope for hit and run - these are just early warning signs of an even greater, future unlawful episode.

IMO JJ will probably wind up in prison or worse.

I just hope we get to see him get his ass beat by DC or Werdum before he goes down the river.

wait, he didn't have his license or it was suspended? Guess i read the article wrong.

I'm just curious, legitimately, why any of you care about Jones getting caught without his wallet basically.. They're not even pursuing parole violation, because it's a nothing problem.
Yet everyone is seemingly so interested. I'm just confused, why does anyone care about this or act like he shived a 7 year old
no, he shived only an unborn... 7 years old are not as good...
but then again, I didn't care...

what confuses me, if this is a non issue, why you are making a thread out of it??

1uf3qg.gif
this show was too good man

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back