Why do any of you care?

Cj Bernauer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm just curious, legitimately, why any of you care about Jones getting caught without his wallet basically.. They're not even pursuing parole violation, because it's a nothing problem.
Yet everyone is seemingly so interested. I'm just confused, why does anyone care about this or act like he shived a 7 year old

I just want him back in the UFC and fighting. If this doesn't affect that then I'm not all that bothered.

People love to see others fall. The farther the fall, the more they salivate.

Just looking for a reason to hate on the GOAT.

As long as he makes it to the octagon I don't care.

1uf3qg.gif

Fighting is a lot about character.

The greatest fighter in the world's character is interesting to fight fans.

I'm just curious, legitimately, why any of you care about Jones getting caught without his wallet basically.. They're not even pursuing parole violation, because it's a nothing problem.
Yet everyone is seemingly so interested. I'm just confused, why does anyone care about this or act like he shived a 7 year old
Yeah I don't know why people care so much, just get Jones fighting again asap

We care vbecause we are fans of the sport. We care because he is arguably the goat. I care because i want to see his face bashed in during a UFC fight. If he keeps fucking around i will never see my last point.

Why do you care if we care?

I don't care about this incident. I did about the last one, but the UFC handled it right

Isn't his license suspended? If so that's a bit more serious than just leaving it at home. Also he hasn't gone to court yet so it still could be a probation violation.

I care because I'd like to see the guy fight again and at the same time it's amusing to see him consistently fuck up.

People don't seem to care all that much, it is just something to discuss.

Fighting is a lot about character.

The greatest fighter in the world's character is interesting to fight fans.
Not really, at least it shouldn't be.
And what does driving without your wallet have to do with character?

Because he was stripped, suspended, put on probation, possibly got licence suspended, etc. for getting in a car accident while intoxicated (and possible cocaine). Driving without his license or insurance is sketchy for a guy with his past. Not that hard to figure out.

Back