Why didn't Conor fight the guy who beat RDA, Diaz and Pettis?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They have a little bit of history too

Clay its way past your bed time. Get off sherdog and stop campaigning. They chose Diaz

Because he is completely irrelevant these days.

People like you get slapped TS.

They have a little bit of history too

of course it's a silly idea... but it's also kinda cool to be reminded that once upon a time clay guida whooped all that asses... just marvel at the thought for a second...

khabib deserves conor just as much as woodley deserves lawler. sit out for two years at your job and demand some shit. see how that pans out

You mean the guy who hasn't fought anybody in two years, and is booked to face Tony Ferguson April 22nd?

Why didn't Conor fight the guy that choked him out in 38 seconds is a better question.

The UFC will never put their lovechild against a wrestler unless he has had 10 days to prepare. They aren't stupid!

To be honest when you look at the way the TS worded the question.. Guida has some pretty damn solid Wins.
You could argue that he is a top ten LW of all time. I wouldnt argue that but I could see someone making the point. I would put him top 15-20

**(Guida Victories)**
RDA(yes i know it was an injury but it was still from a punch i believe)
Pettis
Nate Diaz
Kawajiri
Hioki
Josh Thompson
Gomi

To be honest when you look at the way the TS worded the question.. Guida has some pretty damn solid Wins.
You could argue that he is a top ten LW of all time. I wouldnt argue that but I could see someone making the point. I would put him top 15-20

**(Guida Victories)**
RDA(yes i know it was an injury but it was still from a punch i believe)
Pettis
Nate Diaz
Kawajiri
Hioki
Josh Thompson
Gomi

This haha, fucking Clay Guida has a damn good resume

the carpenter is past his prime but with proper motivation he could win a split decision against conor in a 1 round fight

war guida

Back