Why did Nate lose so badly against Benson?

I feel like you're going to somehow tie this into Conor being able to beat Nate. Benson is/was a HUGE LW who can wrestle, kick, has great cardio, and isn't afraid to go to the ground. I remember he kept punching/kicking Nate's lead leg. He didn't get caught up in the mind games Nate was trying to play.

He got whooped in his last fight but Bellator doesn't even have USADA, i'm not sure what those other people are going on about.
Exactly. That was at 170 too. He has zero losses, 0, zilch, in the UFC after USADA testing. He was top 5 at LW when he left LW.

There's lots of reasons

- He didn't want to fight like his brother. When he uses Nick's style he always does better.
- Bendo > Conor (at the time of their respective fights against Nate, and possibly/probably still is)
- Bad match-up, style-wise
- Bendo had the reach advantage
- He was worried about the takedowns
- UFC was dicking him around with his contract, and forced him to re-sign (weeks before the fight) or lose his title-shot. He was frustrated with MMA.
- His brother was going through a lot of shit with the UFC at the time, leading up to his fight with GSP. Both Diaz' were disillusioned with the sport at the time.
- Nate's currently over-rated due to his win over Conor

Holy shit. I have never seen that pic. Why hasn't the fight been turned to a no contest? Pretty low for a guy that is very religious. Unless that is photoshopped that is very disturbing.

I think he eye gauged him with a Toothpick ( I know its shooped)
Forgot to put in quote
ZO8Z2Rn.jpg
ZO8Z2Rn.jpg
ZO8Z2Rn.jpg

Back