why did I just have to google ufc 268 to remember Gaethje is fighting?

Now you're just looking for stuff to complain about. This is a great card mate.
yeah, it is! It's just that I completely forgot Gaethje is on it!

I just don't get it because there's been times in the past where he's on my radar, like, he's showing up in my feed.

I've seen some weili stuff but barely anything regarding Rose and Gaethje. I'm just wondering why. I don't have an answer and I'm not pointing fingers. I'm actually curious.

Hmmm... ok I think I see why.

I rely on my feed and there just wasn't much this time outside of Usman, Colby, and stories about Nate Diaz being done wrong.

The pre fight press conference just happened like a few hours ago.
I think it has to do with the lack of articles in my feed about the embedded episodes.

They usually just show up in my youtube or search engine feed but that didn't happen this time.

i had to seek out the embedded episodes myself after I heard them mentioned in another thread.

no, I think it's a combination of things.

I didn't click on some of my usual clicks on youtube because I've been busy so I missed out on some content coming up in my feed based on those clicks.

Then for whatever reason the other feed that I usually get my news from has lessened the amount of sources and of those sources it deprioritized the stories that cover Gaethje and Rose, both because their was less stories and probably because it prioritized something I had clicked on with the follow up articles. Plus I've been busy so I probably missed the articles when they did come up.

There's a few things I don't quite understand and it's why The press surrounding ufc 268 seems to lack a predominant storyline concerning Gaethje. The Same thing regarding Rose. I don't mean this as an insult only that i remember being really hyped about these fights months back but there just doesn't seem to be the buildup I was hoping for.

I just had to google ufc 268 to make sure that Justin Gaethje is fighting.

Rose was stone faced but where the hell is Pat Berry to be the mouthpiece if that's the situation? It's the first time I've seen Rose in the press without Pat Berry being within a 15 foot radius of her. What gives?

It just seems weird to me. Help me to understand.

There's a countdown show
They have embedded
They have free fights out on UFC youtube
They were at the presser

Help me understand why they are being and promoted and you just can't see them.

There's a countdown show
They have embedded
They have free fights out on UFC youtube
They were at the presser

Help me understand why they are being and promoted and you just can't see them.
I pretty much covered it in my last post.

I didn't click a few of my usual clicks before an upcoming event in the last week because I've been busy which, must lead to a chain of other links popping up in my feed, but because I didn't click, the chain ended before it could begin in my feed.

I mean that's the working theory, at least.

I pretty much covered it in my last post.

I didn't click a few of my usual clicks before an upcoming event in the last week because I've been busy which, must lead to a chain of other links popping up in my feed, but because I didn't click, the chain ended before it could begin in my feed.

I mean that's the working theory, at least.

Then why bother making this post?

You admittedly AVOIDED their shine... and then came here saying you haven't noticed them

Then why bother making this post?

You admittedly AVOIDED their shine... and then came here saying you haven't noticed them
I didn't avoid anything.

A link that showed up a week back on youtube that i didn't click, not because I was avoiding anything, I just didn't click it meant that the embedded series didn't pop up in my feed. Which I was waiting for and because that didn't pop up and I didn't click it neither did the other things.

I'm watching it now though and there's more to it than that.

There wasn't enough in the embedded series for the writers of articles to write on that would have popped up in my other feed, or at least not enough to compete with Chimaev and Nate diaz stories.

I'm watching the embedded series, currently, and while Chandler is selling this fight Gaethje isn't. Or at least the editing makes it appear that way.

EDIT: but wait there's more! as it turns out one of my feed sources is SBnation which seems to have the articles written by Ariel Helwani who turned the Khazmat story into a story with follow up(s) about how the ufc tries to milk their fighters dry to lower their value before their contract ends. I clicked on the Khazmat story last week so the follow ups, seems to, have taken priority in showing up in my feed over Rose and Gaethje.

Last edited:
There's a few things I don't quite understand and it's why The press surrounding ufc 268 seems to lack a predominant storyline concerning Gaethje. The Same thing regarding Rose. I don't mean this as an insult only that i remember being really hyped about these fights months back but there just doesn't seem to be the buildup I was hoping for.

I just had to google ufc 268 to make sure that Justin Gaethje is fighting.

Rose was stone faced but where the hell is Pat Berry to be the mouthpiece if that's the situation? It's the first time I've seen Rose in the press without Pat Berry being within a 15 foot radius of her. What gives?

It just seems weird to me. Help me to understand.
Filthy casual

Back