Why did Conor get more fame then Weidman

Conor is better looking.

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Conor starched top guys matrix style. Weidman got starched, was annoying, MW Pig Pigs, sucked in USADA, nm that he was a rassler with no gift of gab.

Doesn't help that Weidman lost the same night that Conor slept Aldo.

Damn it was crowded there that night. I couldn’t move without bumping into someone.

Crazy reactions when Romero floored Jacare with the spinning backfist, and when Aldo went down.

America is to big you don't stand behind your fighters as other less populated countries do.

Are u admitting Conor is just more hyped then Weidman?
Am i admitting that conors whole thing is a gimmick that plays in to the hearts of the average white american male that can identify as a tough irish guy? No not at all.

Weidman go lucky in he first fight and in the second Silva broke his leg, but besides that Chris just isn't the self promoter that Conor is. I personally can't stand Conor anymore, just fight already, crap won two belts defended zero. It was really the bus incident that killed it for me, do it in the cage or be a man and shut up already.

Conor predicted it.
So did Weidman. He even said he'd rematch Anderson and beat him again to prove he's better, and did it. Conor took his win after Aldo's boneheaded emotional blunder and left the division.

low key troll tread to discredit Conor and Weidman

His personality and charisma, duh.

If Conor was in Weidman's shoes and knocked Silva out instead of Aldo, he would have still ascended to the same heights of success. In fact, I sometimes wish Conor were a Middleweight/Light Heavyweight/Heavyweight instead of a Featherweight/Lightweight/Welterweight. His resume of opponents would be even more interesting.

It says a lot about the delusion Silva haters have that they can say this with complete seriousness.
I'm a big fan of Silva's but I agree, he lost both fights cleanly. He was heavily frustrated by Weidman in both fights. In the second fight, it looked like he almost got KO'd earlier during a clinch exchange.

Weidman doesn’t have an Irish accent.

Srs. If Conor were American he wouldn’t be nearly as popular.

Weidman beat the biggest goat in the MMA world at the time, Anderson Silva!

Conor beat the fw goat Jose Aldo. Why did Conor get so much worldwide fame and Weidman didnt?

I already know some fans view both as flukes and that's understandable. Silva was doing his Ali dance and got caught. Aldo was clearly not mentally his self and made a mistake. Ko city!

However they both got caught! I respect Weidman more cuz he did have the balls and followed tradition that u alwyz fight a goat twice. No excuses!

easy cause of mayweather and Weidman lost and been hurt alot

Back