Why did Conor get more fame then Weidman

Ufc1son

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Weidman beat the biggest goat in the MMA world at the time, Anderson Silva!

Conor beat the fw goat Jose Aldo. Why did Conor get so much worldwide fame and Weidman didnt?

I already know some fans view both as flukes and that's understandable. Silva was doing his Ali dance and got caught. Aldo was clearly not mentally his self and made a mistake. Ko city!

However they both got caught! I respect Weidman more cuz he did have the balls and followed tradition that u alwyz fight a goat twice. No excuses!

Weidman beat the biggest goat in the MMA world at the time, Anderson Silva!

Conor beat the fw goat Jose Aldo. Why did Conor get so much worldwide fame and Weidman didnt?

I already know some fans view both as flukes and that's understandable. Silva was doing his Ali dance and got caught. Aldo was clearly not mentally his self and made a mistake. Ko city!

However they both got caught! I respect Weidman more cuz he did have the balls and followed tradition that u alwyz fight a goat twice. No excuses!

Silva's 'losses' to Weidman were way more flukey than Aldo's loss to Conor.

Conor is like a real life Mickey from snatch. Weidman is not.

Was the manner in which he told it. If McGregor was born 2018 years ago, how he predicted the future and done what he done; there would be a book about him. And knowing his followers, I could imagine his stories snowballing.

Doesn't help that Weidman lost the same night that Conor slept Aldo.

His charismatic personality and background. Beating stars won't necessarily turn you into one, see Amanda Nunes.

Silva's 'losses' to Weidman were way more flukey than Aldo's loss to Conor.

Well one was 13 seconds, the other was almost 4 rounds where Chris literally won every single minute.

Conor is like a real life Mickey from snatch. Weidman is not.
Mickey is a Pikey

Conor is privileged

Mickey is humble

Conor is an Instagram ho

Mickey is 6 feet tall

Conor is a manlet

Mickey is Brad Pitt

2Tl.gif

Conor is Conor

Cliffs: I would be a huge Conor fan if he was anything like Mickey other than being Irish.

Last edited:
Weidman has the personality of a wet paper bag, Conor is Conor.

his personality, where he's from and his fighting style.

c'mon.

Back