Why cant they have separate cards for male and female MMA?

Imagine watching LeBron vs Toronto then after the first half you had to watch 12 minutes quarter of WNBA. You think NBA fans would tolerate this shit?

I dont like watching female MMA. I like to watch martial art at the highest level.

I dont even like to watch male martial arts at a low technical level.

Two female fights at the Main card..

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

The card is in Mexico

There are 4 ranked Mexican fighters in the UFC, all four are on this card

So obviously you put on the main card

Youve been watching UFC long enough to understand how it works. If you dont like it, go to bed.

Last edited:
Imagine watching LeBron vs Toronto then after the first half you had to watch 12 minutes quarter of WNBA. You think NBA fans would tolerate this shit?

but that would be stupid because you would be interrupting a 2 hour single match with a totally different match. thats a stupid comparison

If they showed the first half of LeBron v Toronto and then switched the 12 minutes of Miami v Seattle the NBA fans would also be pissed off

Now, if they were showing one round of Rodriguez v Stephens and then switching to Aldana v Bethe, then yes, that would be like what you are suggesting, and that would be stupid.

We're talking 2019, not ancient history.
Lol
source.gif

but that would be stupid because you would be interrupting a 2 hour single sport with a totally different match. thats a stupid comparison

If they showed the first half of LeBron v Toronto and then switched the 12 minutes of Miami v Seattle the NBA fans would also be pissed off

Still both would have bunch of A level athletes doing high level stuff. WMMA is E level athletes throwing 1 month of training basic combos for 15 minutes. Whoever blocks less punches with their face wins.

And what does that tell you.
It tells me we are forced to pay for shit we don't want, which should be illegal.

Didn't Microsoft get in trouble for bundling Internet Explorer?

When i went to the Masvidal/Diaz presser in NY it was really eye opening how many women came. This isnt a coincidence that more females are interested in the sport now.

Than why have females in the UFC at all when there is Invicta… To appeal to all viewers...

Why have flyweights and bantamweights when there is Legacy and Titan FC?

Why have asian fighters when there is One and RIzin?

Why have fighters over 40 when there is Bellator?

Why have Russians when there is Fight Nights and ACB?

Its called diversity, the more diverse a product the wider the demographic you appeal to

Why have flyweights and bantamweights when there is Legacy and Titan FC?
Why have any unranked guy in the UFC when they could win a million in PFL?

When i went to the Masvidal/Diaz presser in NY it was really eye opening how many women came. This isnt a coincidence that more females are interested in the sport now.
I attended a professional workshop and two girls behind me were talking UFC, maybe GSP vs BJ 2.

Let the women fans order a women's only PPV.

Didn't Microsoft get in trouble for bundling Internet Explorer?

How the fuck is that even similar?

The reason Microsoft got into shit for bundling IE was because it put Mozilla, Chrome, Netscape etc at a disadvantage and put MS at an advantage

That is literally the opposite of what the UFC are doing by having female fighters.

There is a reason why average WMMA figher and average lower level male UFC fighters make around 2-3k a month on average after all the bills are paid. There are tons of jobs that pay much more without risking getting brain damage and scars all of your face.
You don't have to be a high level athletes with good genes to compete, especially in WMMA.
UFC is basically Brazzers. Only bosses make the money.

I attended a professional workshop and two girls behind me were talking UFC, maybe GSP vs BJ 2.

Let the women fans order a women's only PPV.
They wanna watch both at the same time. So do I.

giphy.gif

How the fuck is that even similar?

The reason Microsoft got into shit for bundling IE was because it put Mozilla, Chrome, Netscape etc at a disadvantage and put MS at an advantage

That is literally the opposite of what the UFC are doing by having female fighters.
Regardless of their intent, it's charging for shit you don't want.

I dont know if theres something wrong with me, or if im old fashioned but I just dont like watching women beat the shit out of each other.
Is that racist?

@-Dim-

Actually surprised more fighters ( just below contender) haven't left after contract for Bellator or PFL and the million dollar tournament.

Regardless of their intent, it's charging for shit you don't want.
Microsoft werent charging for Internet Explorer, wtf are you talking about

Microsoft werent charging for Internet Explorer, wtf are you talking about
You don't think they factored it into the overall cost? You think they're a charity?

Back