Why can't people admit GSP has holes in his game

So what are these holes in his game that can be exploited? Just out of curiosity.

I think some people have his nuts so far down there throat they can't speak to admit he is far from a perfect fighter. I mean GSP couldn't submit Hardy one of the worst grapplers at 170 in 23 minutes out of a 25 minute fight having him on the ground. He couldn't finish Shields in a striking match when Jake is one of the worst strikers out there and he had him standing the whole 25 minutes.

People listen to much to Joe Rogan saying he has no weaknesses and I have noticed GSP fans are super emotional and don't like to admit he has holes. I mean imagine if Jon Jones fought one of the worst grapplers and had him on the ground for 23 minutes and couldn't finish, Imagine if he fought a horrid striker for 25 minutes standing and couldn't finish. When your a world champion and have the ability to take fighters to there weakest area and cant finish them how do you have no weaknesses. He lost 2 rounds to Shields in a kickboxing fight and he is the #1 p4p. Yeah whatever!!!

why so butthurt?

Back