Why can't I find Kimbo v Dada 5000 anywhere online?

At first it seemed like a gift that just won't stop from giving as far as comedic mma fights go.

But then Kimbo actually died. :( RIP big man.

Yeah but he died from a kangaroo meat diet for his whole life.

At first it seemed like a gift that just won't stop from giving as far as comedic mma fights go.

But then Kimbo actually died. :( RIP big man.
Yeah, it's a really sad story. He should have gotten checked out much earlier.

Dada 5000 as well should seek medical help and continue to work on his health.

I think you can only find it on the deep web.
That was a snuff film fight.
Both men died inside the cage ffs

Lemme know if anybody finds the "fight" between alex reid vs jason barrett, from UCMMA/CAGERAGE.

An obvious fix fight that was clearly an embarassment. Same kinda thing.

That fight card I believe was Bellator biggest viewership in there history but destroyed there reputation. People viewed Bellator as a complete circus after that and there ratings have declined every year since. I understand using older fighters like Rampage or Fedor who are out of there prime but can still compete to draw in more casual viewers. Dada vs Kimbo and Gracie vs Shamrock were both complete trash fights, shame on Coker for promoting such garbage.
I think that was more because of the declining # of homes their channel was in and the Spike rebrand.

That was such an epic fight lol. I loved it. I love the ocassional HW slop fest though, so sue me.

That fight was an embarrassment from what most call the 2nd biggest/best MMA org in the world.

They are lucky it didn't end in double heart attack deaths in the cage.

P.S.: It also shows at the core how Coker spent a ton of money on two guys for a one night pop. That money spent could've secured 5 top prospects a few name value journeymen with a little left in the tank or a couple prospects and sign two or three mid level in their prime UFC fighters with solid potential.

Still much better than Lewis vs Ngannou.

Back