Why can't I find Kimbo v Dada 5000 anywhere online?

alonso

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
MMA is ultimately about entertainment right? In terms of pure entertainment value this fight is really high up there for me. Damn shame it seems to have been wiped off the face of the internet. I would be much obliged if anyone can point me in the direction of a full version of this classic fight.

I tried to find it recently too, maybe Bellator went hard in the paint to remove that from everyones memory. I'm a big Kimbo fan but that fight was an embarrassment, neither guy should have been licenced to fight.

That fight was an embarrassment from what most call the 2nd biggest/best MMA org in the world.

They are lucky it didn't end in double heart attack deaths in the cage.

P.S.: It also shows at the core how Coker spent a ton of money on two guys for a one night pop. That money spent could've secured 5 top prospects a few name value journeymen with a little left in the tank or a couple prospects and sign two or three mid level in their prime UFC fighters with solid potential.

All those promos always had Dada holding his sledge hammer lolllll what a shit show.
RIP Kimbo

Hey

That was a piece of history!

It was one of the few fights where a judge is forced to reset a bout with a guy on a dominant position (mount).

Literally nothing entertaining about that fight. It was damn near a snuff film.

It was one of the worst fights ever broadcast. Not surprised that they're burying it.

At first it seemed like a gift that just won't stop from giving as far as comedic mma fights go.

But then Kimbo actually died. :( RIP big man.

Probably just got copyright claimed and nobody cared to try to put it back up again.

A very historically important fight. It scared Coker off freakshows and changed the course of Bellator.

That fight was an embarrassment from what most call the 2nd biggest/best MMA org in the world.

They are lucky it didn't end in double heart attack deaths in the cage.

P.S.: It also shows at the core how Coker spent a ton of money on two guys for a one night pop. That money spent could've secured 5 top prospects a few name value journeymen with a little left in the tank or a couple prospects and sign two or three mid level in their prime UFC fighters with solid potential.

This, that fight was a joke.

That fight card I believe was Bellator biggest viewership in there history but destroyed there reputation. People viewed Bellator as a complete circus after that and there ratings have declined every year since. I understand using older fighters like Rampage or Fedor who are out of there prime but can still compete to draw in more casual viewers. Dada vs Kimbo and Gracie vs Shamrock were both complete trash fights, shame on Coker for promoting such garbage.

Back