Why can't evangelical Christians be more like Katharine Hayhoe

sgkhvo.jpg

Yeah all these minimum wage guys voting repub and arguing against livable minimum wage cause guns and abortions seem real fucking bright. Lets not forget the whole science is hokum group. And healthcare is communist. Real fucking PhD material right there.

I´m sure the overly bright scholars Rip, TCK and Colby can tell you about demons and nefalim.

There's the saying that most Christians perfer their Jesus to be dead. That way they don't have to follow his message on Earth.
Funny, I've studied theology and Scripture for numerous years and have yet to come across this "saying".

I'll admit it may be a sentiment shared by Christians during certain junctures in our lives, but if anything, it ultimately solidifies our beliefs.

She has faith but keeps her head out of the sand. She accepts global warming and is bi partisan.
Because then they wouldn't be Christians... And it's really as simple as that. I mean, you can bastardize the doctrine and a lot of cafeteria Christians do to keep up with pop culture and their own beliefs, but it's not legit. This woman is a fraud.

Because then they wouldn't be Christians... And it's really as simple as that. I mean, you can bastardize the doctrine and a lot of cafeteria Christians do to keep up with pop culture and their own beliefs, but it's not legit. This woman is a fraud.
What the hell are you blabbing about?

Fact - she knows more about science than you. You are a petulant child.

What the hell are you blabbing about?

Fact - she knows more about science than you. You are a petulant child.
lol, why does the truth threaten you? You're a cafeteria Christian that follows a bastardized version of your religion. Own it, Man...

lol, why does the truth threaten you? You're a cafeteria Christian that follows a bastardized version of your religion. Own it, Man...
I own my content and happy life

Now you should own up to being an obtuse poser

Back