Why can't evangelical Christians be more like Katharine Hayhoe

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
She has faith but keeps her head out of the sand. She accepts global warming and is bi partisan.

because shes a physicist / atmospheric scientist from Toronto; one of the most liberal cities in the world.

not a walmart employee for Birmingham

Because most of them are dumb as rocks. Low educated, low information rubes.

Most in fact are.

It's just like every other group of people, the dumbest common denominator is the loudest

There's the saying that most Christians perfer their Jesus to be dead. That way they don't have to follow his message on Earth.

My heart goes out to Katherine Hayhoe.

Imagine being a woman and having to go through life with the last name "Hayhoe".

The sexual harassment she has probably endured from middle-school onward must be off the charts.

I have no idea about this woman. She may be a good woman. But some Christians have sold their soul to the leftist agenda rather than to Jesus Christ.

My heart goes out to Katherine Hayhoe.

Imagine being a woman and having to go through life with the last name "Hayhoe".

The sexual harassment she has probably endured from middle-school onward must be off the charts.

I went to school with a girl who had that name and yeah...it was rough for her.

Because most of them are dumb as rocks. Low educated, low information rubes.

sgkhvo.jpg

Wouldn't Jesus have been a better point of reference?

I have no idea about this woman. She may be a good woman. But some Christians have sold their soul to the leftist agenda rather than to Jesus Christ.
Lol yea the left is completely anti Christ while the right isn't. . .

Lol yea the left is completely anti Christ while the right isn't. . .
Yep, when one wants to find an actual Christian one might not want to look left. It's not like everyone on the right is Christian by a long shot, but at least there are some there.

I never said that.
Well you implied that by subscribing to scientific fact based research that she had "sold her soul to left wing agenda". That essentially sounds like the left wings agenda is against Christ. I don't even think this is a partisan issue but you seem to want to make it one. Which is a shame because it does harm to both sides.

Yep, when one wants to find an actual Christian one might not want to look left. It's not like everyone on the right is Christian by a long shot, but at least there are some there.
Lol at "actual Christian" coming from the guy who spews hate towards his neighbour. I see you handpick scripture out of context in every thread to justify your hatred towards your brothers in Christ.

Lol at "actual Christian" coming from the guy who spews hate towards his neighbour.
So you're a liar. Anything else?

I see you handpick scripture out of context in every thread to justify your hatred towards your brothers in Christ.
I have absolutely no hatred towards my brothers in Christ. Quite the opposite. Traitors, on the other hand, I have zero respect for.

I don't quote Scripture out of its relevant context. If I did, I'd get called on it faster than you can write lies.

Well you implied that by subscribing to scientific fact based research that she had "sold her soul to left wing agenda". That essentially sounds like the left wings agenda is against Christ. I don't even think this is a partisan issue but you seem to want to make it one. Which is a shame because it does harm to both sides.
You need to read what I said again.

I went to school with a girl who had that name and yeah...it was rough for her.

Probably made them very empathetic people.

You show me a hot girl, with a good father figure, that got teased real bad in school, and I will show you marriage material.

They're not like her because if you want to be open, loving and scientifically informed, why bother being Christian?

Back