Why athletes die young

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All the shit about why Kevin Randleman died so young.

A mineral deficiency of selenium is why athletes die young of a heart attack. Look up Dr Joel Wallach.

All diseases are easily curable. Just we have been fed lies by the mainstream, Doctors, pharmaceutical companies. Why? because they are in the business of making money. People like me who have this knowledge are ahead of the times.

Alot of people will think i'm an idiot, but you are the idiots, do the research find out for your self. Life is supposed to be fun and easy. The soil is depleted so it is good to take supplements. But we need the right stuff. Not fucking whey protein or synthetic vitamins. We need minerals and good sources of vitamins.

That easy, that is the answer. No need for anymore discussion. But people will talk shit and think they have an answer when they don't know shit.

Athletes are constantly losing minerals because of their activity, and they are not replenishing them enough.

Don't hate me, hate the evidence.

Well, looks like Dr. Joe Bullshit found his fool.

I'd hide your money, Dumbo. Elephants can't really fly.

Well, looks like Dr. Joe Bullshit found his fool.

I'd hide your money, Dumbo. Elephants can't really fly.
Well if you saw how many people he's helped. Where is your evidence that he is wrong? Or what he is saying is a lie? You haven't even researched it.
You are just one of the people who think," it couldn't be that simple?" "It couldn't be that easy right?" But it really is. Don't diminish yourself, don't think life is unfair. Because you are a victor not a victim. Believe in your own power.

The people will come round one day.

Well if you saw how many people he's helped. Where is your evidence that he is wrong? Or what he is saying is a lie? You haven't even researched it.
You are just one of the people who think," it couldn't be that simple?" "It couldn't be that easy right?" But it really is. Don't diminish yourself, don't think life is unfair. Because you are a victor not a victim. Believe in your own power.

The people will come round one day.
what is his stance on teh pots...

That's absurd. Mineral deficiencies? Not the years of head trauma, and in many cases, steroid use? What about the overtraining, taxing physical systems (especially the heart and endocrine system) beyond healthy limits? There's a lot of good science out there, but there are some nutjobs too.

They need some concussion juice that Brady's trainer/guru sells.

So he's saying that selenium supplementation is mandatory in Chinese schools and punishable by law if it's not enforced by teachers? I'd be curious to see a source for that.

Mods can we ban user and delete this post?

I'm all for people posting their opinions on things but stuff like this is dangerous to spread and shouldn't even be entertained

Mods can we ban user and delete this post?

I'm all for people posting their opinions on things but stuff like this is dangerous to spread and shouldn't even be entertained
lakers fan here is a former member of the lakers Theo Ratliff in the vid above. He said his career was saved by 10 years by Wallach

You make it sound like I'm an extremist terrorist. Im gonna blow up sherdog. Oh shit i need to be banned

Back