Why athletes die young

have no idea why you're so standoffish in the OP
Because look at the responses i got in this thread. I knew there would be people like that. Don't look at the information just want to call bullshit on things they haven't looked into. But its okay, the people who will benefit, will benefit. Even if only one person this helps, its all good. Seeds have been planted.

I'm brainwashing you! muhuhahhaaaaaa.

Well if you saw how many people he's helped. Where is your evidence that he is wrong? Or what he is saying is a lie? You haven't even researched it.
You are just one of the people who think," it couldn't be that simple?" "It couldn't be that easy right?" But it really is. Don't diminish yourself, don't think life is unfair. Because you are a victor not a victim. Believe in your own power.

The people will come round one day.

Make ridiculous claims with zero scientific evidence, then put the burden of proof on others. Classic!

Make ridiculous claims with zero scientific evidence, then put the burden of proof on others. Classic!

Its only ridiculous to those who believe it is. There is no burden. The proof is where the proof is. I'm not the evidence you are looking for. It will be found elsewhere. Classic in your mind. Say if what I'm saying is true. Then it wouldn't seem so outlandish. Its like im saying the world is a sphere when the world still thinks the Earth is flat.

I can't be bothered to post all the links. But i know for those who have hope, and want to know more will of been given the key words to Google. Now you can find yourself. I'm not here to debate. Just help the people who may have been searching for this kind of thing. Those who want real answers.

But you know your right, i'm delusional and on drugs. I don't know anything. And if that were true, you people would rather berate me instead of helping me. So you are no different to the people you think are distorted. Because if you think i'm high. Why are you dissing me? Why aren't you trying to help me? Is it insecurity, because you want to belong to the hive. Or is it because it is fun to diss people? If the latter, then more power to you. I love taking the piss out of retards too :)

1. you know nothing about science

2. You know nothing about how medical doctors are educated

3. You don't understand how peer reviewed research works

4. You don't understand how the pharmaceutical industry works

1. you know nothing about science

2. You know nothing about how medical doctors are educated

3. You don't understand how peer reviewed research works

4. You don't understand how the pharmaceutical industry works

Your right, im going to kill myself now. Im nothing in this world

Mods can we ban user and delete this post?

I'm all for people posting their opinions on things but stuff like this is dangerous to spread and shouldn't even be entertained
That's an unwinnable game of whack-a-mole. Trust me: better to just have fun with the hammer and their thick heads.
Your right, im going to kill myself now. Im nothing in this world
Well, at least we'll know your predisposition to suicide isn't the result of a selenium deficiency.

Your contribution to science won't be forgotten. At least until I pack my next bowl. At that point I'll probably be thinking about tits and cookies.

Its only ridiculous to those who believe it is. There is no burden. The proof is where the proof is. I'm not the evidence you are looking for. It will be found elsewhere. Classic in your mind. Say if what I'm saying is true. Then it wouldn't seem so outlandish. Its like im saying the world is a sphere when the world still thinks the Earth is flat.

I can't be bothered to post all the links. But i know for those who have hope, and want to know more will of been given the key words to Google. Now you can find yourself. I'm not here to debate. Just help the people who may have been searching for this kind of thing. Those who want real answers.

But you know your right, i'm delusional and on drugs. I don't know anything. And if that were true, you people would rather berate me instead of helping me. So you are no different to the people you think are distorted. Because if you think i'm high. Why are you dissing me? Why aren't you trying to help me? Is it insecurity, because you want to belong to the hive. Or is it because it is fun to diss people? If the latter, then more power to you. I love taking the piss out of retards too :)

Dude you're really unstable. I actually think you need help.

Because look at the responses i got in this thread. I knew there would be people like that. Don't look at the information just want to call bullshit on things they haven't looked into. But its okay, the people who will benefit, will benefit. Even if only one person this helps, its all good. Seeds have been planted.

I'm brainwashing you! muhuhahhaaaaaa.

So is there any reason you haven't addressed the link in post #8?

So is there any reason you haven't addressed the link in post #8?
Im not here to debate. If you read it its all bullshit. Its just a guy saying that what the doctor says is not true. It doesn't provide any studies to refute the studies the Dr Wallach did and references to. Who cares. There are always skeptics saying something is not true. Then skeptics skeptic of skeptics and it goes on and on. If you don't want to believe or find out more. If you want to disagree and think im a fool. Its all good. I think you are all fools. But its all good. Because we love to watch mma. And I love you.

On sherdog you are used to people trying to prove something. I don't have nothing to prove. If someone ever feels value from what I have posted, then its all good. Im here for fun. Not to get into a debate, which can never be won. Because one guy will continue to believe himself, whilst i will continue to believe mine. We will get nowhere, just wasting time. I have learnt from experience. Just have a laugh. And laugh at the retards. If i can provide you a laugh even if you think im a retard its all good. I'm not insecure.

I will say what i want to say, react to it how you please. But don't hate me. Still be friends and have a laugh with me :). But of course you have the freewill to hate me if you want.

Last edited:
But i know and and believe in this stuff, because I have found it to be true in my own life. The reality is all you people get sick, and get the common cold. Feel pain. Where as i haven't been sick for years, or have any joint pains. Its all about feeling your best at the end of the day. I guarantee I feel better than most of you "skeptics" Who probably visit the doctor regularly, cus you have issues

Im not here to debate. If you read it its all bullshit. Its just a guy saying that what the doctor says is not true. It doesn't provide any studies to refute the studies the Dr Wallach did and references to. Who cares. There are always skeptics saying something is not true. Then skeptics skeptic of skeptics and it goes on and on. If you don't want to believe or find out more. If you want to disagree and think im a fool. Its all good. I think you are all fools. But its all good. Because we love to watch mma. And I love you.

On sherdog you are used to people trying to prove something. I don't have nothing to prove. If someone ever feels value from what I have posted, then its all good. Im here for fun. Not to get into a debate, which can never be won. Because one guy will continue to believe himself, whilst i will continue to believe mine. We will get nowhere, just wasting time. I have learnt from experience. Just have a laugh. And laugh at the retards. If i can provide you a laugh even if you think im a retard its all good. I'm not insecure.

I will say what i want to say, react to it how you please. But don't hate me. Still be friends and have a laugh with me :). But of course you have the freewill to hate me if you want.

If you scroll to the bottom you see they have sources for everything they claim....would be interested to see a source on the claim that the average age of a doctor is only 58, as an example. But it's all good. I'll check back with you in 150 years and see if you're still going strong.

"People like me who have this knowledge are ahead of the times."

This made me stop.

"People like me who have this knowledge are ahead of the times."

This made me stop.
Bro, that's because you haven't accepted Dr. Joe Yeezlach into your life. Didn't you know that Selenium is 50% more effective than steroids?? 50%!!!! 50% more revolutionary than any other free radical in history. There's nothing more radical! It would be the fucking Robespierre of minerals if it wasn't already 50% more effective than the guillotine at killing athletes that don't take it!!!

You would of thought the Doctor would have been successfully sued by now for making such claims. If you lie and mislead........

You would of thought the Doctor would have been successfully sued by now for making such claims. If you lie and mislead........
So you're not a golfer, either.

I'm sure years of weight cutting, steroid use, pain killer abuse, and head trauma didn't contribute at all to his death at all.

All the shit about why Kevin Randleman died so young.

A mineral deficiency of selenium is why athletes die young of a heart attack. Look up Dr Joel Wallach.

All diseases are easily curable. Just we have been fed lies by the mainstream, Doctors, pharmaceutical companies. Why? because they are in the business of making money. People like me who have this knowledge are ahead of the times.

Alot of people will think i'm an idiot, but you are the idiots, do the research find out for your self. Life is supposed to be fun and easy. The soil is depleted so it is good to take supplements. But we need the right stuff. Not fucking whey protein or synthetic vitamins. We need minerals and good sources of vitamins.

That easy, that is the answer. No need for anymore discussion. But people will talk shit and think they have an answer when they don't know shit.

Athletes are constantly losing minerals because of their activity, and they are not replenishing them enough.

Just an idea for you- Nobody is going to listen to a word you say when you tell people that they are idiots. No matter how right you are. You may want to try a different approach.

Back