Why are there just 2 popular opinions of Conors skillset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
I like Conor's striking, movement, timing, precision and fight I.Q but similarly to Brock he's attracted the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel fanbase. Pre-pubescent, acne-riddled, basement dwelling, repressed homosexuals who live vicariously through their man-crush, who parrot his lines verbatim as if he's unraveled some great universal truths. I also find it hilarious that half these clowns that like him also have copied his look as if this somehow draws them closer to him or something Lmao.

you didn't in your OP though, which is all anyone is going to see

by calling his gas tank "not too bad," you are agreeing it is questionable

Of course it's questionable he emptied against Nate before being super economical on a rematch.

He's like me in that I can walk for miles but I can't run for the bus without going blue in the face.

Of course it's questionable he emptied against Nate before being super economical on a rematch.

He's like me in that I can walk for miles but I can't run for the bus without going blue in the face.

then why didn't you say it in the OP?

then why didn't you say it in the OP?

Who would have I educated by stating that? Does anybody on sherdog wonder how Conor would do in a 2'000 metre olympic rowing boat race?

Who would have I educated by stating that? Does anybody on sherdog wonder how Conor would do in a 2'000 metre olympic rowing boat race?

because you were highlighting his attributes, yet failed to include any negative ones?

He is primarily a power puncher. He doesn't use a whole lot of other weapons.

He does have good movement for MMA, and great timing & accuracy.
That’s simply not true.

Conor is very, very good at setting traps for opponents by using his excellent control of range. Yes, he power punches guys. But his use of kicks, movement and pressure to create opportunities to punch them is what makes him special.

His limited cardio, willingness to take risks and decent-but-not-great grappling is what makes his fights against top opponents interesting. The OP describes Conor really well IMO.

I knew he was special when i saw the Brimage fight. Poetry in motion.

Striking 9
Wrestling 6
Jj 7
Cardio 7
Power/accuracy 10

like him or not but you have to admit that Conor is one of the best boxer/striker we've ever seen in MMA. his precision and timing is unmatchable

Your post started fine. But then you had to go too far with that last part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back