Why are so many people

Ramonorig

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Complaining about Cains personality. I wouldnt see this being said as much as it is now after he beat JDS most threads I read now have a few people saying this but as long as a fighter is entertaining in the ring wtf does it matter what they do outside of it.

Complaining about Cains personality. I wouldnt see this being said as much as it is now after he beat JDS most threads I read now have a few people saying this but as long as a fighter is entertaining in the ring wtf does it matter what they do outside of it.

I don't know if this is really true. Most true MMA fans probably think his personality is just fine.

I don't know if this is really true. Most true MMA fans probably think his personality is just fine.

What im guessing is those ppl need something else to bash Cain about now that he dominated JDS its pretty annoying but I guess hes another champ with his own haterbase

What im guessing is those ppl need something else to bash Cain about now that he dominated JDS its pretty annoying but I guess hes another champ with his own haterbase

Yeah well any UFC champion will have haters no matter what even Randy and Chuck and Machida.

ea3.gif

They're still angry he beat brock lesnar, who had a personality

Nothing wrong with his personality. He's a little reserved is all. Do people want to see him do standup or something?

There's nothing wrong with his personality. It's pretty relaxed.

Not everyone needs to be

diego_display_image.jpg

Meh, I enjoy watching him fight, and there's nothing wrong with his personality, but he doesn't exactly give you a reason to root for him.

Back