Why are sherdoggers calling Nicco a duck?

She was transported to the hospital and ufc were the ones who made the call to pull her.
She was declining to fight Valentina before the fight was even booked because she hadn't fought in the division before even though it was just created. I'm going to guess the reason why she pulled out will be suspect

if your opponent is PUBLICLY stating that she doubts your gunna show... even on media day 2 days before the event still sticking to that statement, then she doesnt show.... ehhhh somethings wrong there...

ufc didnt beg khabib.. his team made the decision to take him to a hospital and didnt talk to ufc before doing so. and in this case ufc sent her to the hospital themselves
'Beg' may have been a strong word, but Dana said how he was pissed that they defied their wishes. Khabib is obviously no duck, and the situations are different, but the same happened with Nunes, who was not 100% and was looking for a way out. We all know Nicco doesn't want to fight Shev, and who can blame her, but she needs to be stripped at this point - just like an employee calling in to work sick again & again.
This is pathetic at this point.

if your opponent is PUBLICLY stating that she doubts your gunna show... even on media day 2 days before the event still sticking to that statement, then she doesnt show.... ehhhh somethings wrong there...
Or, more likely, it's more continued trash talk from someone who hasn't shut up for months now.

Shut your mexican mouth. I'm a fan of WMMA but this is a clear duck.

I'm white.

Donald Trump used an executive order to keep Pocahontas from fighting. He knew he Native American spirit would be too much for the common viewer.

Woodley was declining to fight Maia

was called a duck

people chose what they want to remember in retrospect

Cause she is.

Back