Why are sherdoggers calling Nicco a duck?

The UFC avoided a colossal mis-match on a main card. Nicco would have been wrecked.

Last edited:
Damn. I was about to say I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you, then I realized where I heard that:

4AANfOe.jpg

I'm a go eat my feelings now I'm disappointed in myself.

Because she made weight like 3x in a 6 week period on tuf and has had basically 9 months to train for this fight and all of a sudden can't make weight? All the while expressing her overall discontent about having to even face Shevchenko and saying she'd rather fight someone else maybe?

She is a duck quack quack

To be fair, if you fought a bunch of bums on TUF, and then were told you had to step up to fight Valentina, you'd be shitting yourself too.

No disrecpect to Nicco, but she should have never, ever been champ. It's not her fault though. They should have never made the TUF Finale for the belt.

The ambulance was already booked to take her to the hospital after the fight. She just decided to go early.

Yeah, cause Valentina is such a wrecking machine :rolleyes:
The ambulance was already booked to take her to the hospital after the fight. She just decided to go early.

She was transported to the hospital and ufc were the ones who made the call to pull her.
Because as we all learned from the guy in your AV, once you go to the hospital, the fight is off. It does not matter if it is for a hang nail, it is a liability issue. UFC begged Khabib to not go to the hospital, to have their doctor look at him first, but Ali pull the plug. Every fighter in the roster knows this. She was either planning this all along, trying to save face, or got cold feet last minute.

Because she made weight like 3x in a 6 week period on tuf and has had basically 9 months to train for this fight and all of a sudden can't make weight? All the while expressing her overall discontent about having to even face Shevchenko and saying she'd rather fight someone else maybe?

She is a duck quack quack
Yeah its weird how she could make weight for all the tuf fights but not now. Makes me suspect that she is either ducking now or...

...The fighters on TUF might be getting "weight cutting vitamins" that you normally cant use because of USADA. A conspiracy theory, sure.. but maybe? Are the fighters tested by USADA while on TUF these days?

Because as we all learned from the guy in your AV, once you go to the hospital, the fight is off. It does not matter if it is for a hang nail, it is a liability issue. UFC begged Khabib to not go to the hospital, to have their doctor look at him first, but Ali pull the plug. Every fighter in the roster knows this. She was either planning this all along, trying to save face, or got cold feet last minute.
ufc didnt beg khabib.. his team made the decision to take him to a hospital and didnt talk to ufc before doing so. and in this case ufc sent her to the hospital themselves

What happened, tough cut? O well im fine with not having a wmma comain lol

On the pre-fight show it shows her having a beer on several occasions. Who does that while they are trying to keep their weight down ? I hardly ever drink beer and I am just vain.

On the pre-fight show it shows her having a beer on several occasions. Who does that while they are trying to keep their weight down ? I hardly ever drink beer and I an just vain.

Oh, wow. Hard to believe she was having chocolate and beer in the week of the fight.

Back