Why are people turning on Cerrone?

"got caught" by a thigh punch and shoulder shrugs? Cowboy got the fight because he was expected to lose and make Conor look great. He "fought" accordingly. Did he even throw a single punch? I remember him trying one headkick that Conor easily blocked and that was it.

I'm not saying Conor didn't land good shots but Cowboy performed like a guy who knew he was brought in to be a live punching bag..

You’re a baboon lol

that knee clearly got cowboy fazed and those “shoulder shrugs” broke homies nose followed by eating a headkick right after

please shut up lol

The Sherbruhs hate Conor.

"McTapper"

"OMG Khabib humbled him like Nate lolol" since, you know, only fakers and chumps have ever been submitted before.

<NoneOfMy>

You’re a baboon lol

that knee clearly got cowboy fazed and those “shoulder shrugs” broke homies nose followed by eating a headkick right after

please shut up lol

You're a Conor knob-gobbler. Wow, I see how that works!

I've been saying for weeks that the UFC made this fight and Conor hand-picked Cerrone for exactly that kind of performance. Cowboy did exactly what was expected of him.

The dude quit the moment he stepped into the octagon. That's why. It wasn't even a fight. It was an absolute mauling.

He quit the moment he was made aware he was Conrat's opponent. Also he quit the media scrum pre-fight and should go back to each of those journalist and apologise to them since the narrative of him folding like a sack of shit in his biggest fights is the correct one which he was upset about.

Because their bitter hater souls are mad that he lost against Mcgregor. I'm telling you, the haters are bringing the words "hate" and "obsession" to a next level

Because he didn't even try to make it look legit.

People turned on Aldo of all people after Conor beat him, its just haters letting off their frustration on someone else.

You’re right, most people expected him to lose and probably early but most didn’t expect him to look that bad. He appeared to get rocked by literally every contact and do nothing to fight back. It was a very poor performance, so poor that some even think it wasn’t real, it was that bad.
Nicely said.

You're a Conor knob-gobbler. Wow, I see how that works!

I've been saying for weeks that the UFC made this fight and Conor hand-picked Cerrone for exactly that kind of performance. Cowboy did exactly what was expected of him.

No im not i don’t even like conor lol and i agree with you on what you said...

but to say those “shoulder shrugs” did nothing is delusional lol

Because anything that makes Conor look good must be destroyed.

The dude quit the moment he stepped into the octagon. That's why. It wasn't even a fight. It was an absolute mauling.
An absolute joke, frankly.

The entire card was a snooze and then that main event. Fuck.

Hope someone makes a Rate the card thread.

any sherdoger from 170-190 would of had a better performance than cowboy did, when you had the clinch why didnt you try to leg trip?

any sherdoger from 170-190 would of had a better performance than cowboy did, when you had the clinch why didnt you try to leg trip?
He never had the clinch.

How much do you weigh?

Back