Why are people turning on Cerrone?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dude got dusted very quickly but that was what everyone expected, I’m shocked that fighters along with Jus bleed fans are saying that he threw the fight the way they are. He’s been washed up and beyond his years for a good amount of time now so I really don’t know what everyone expected.

You’re right, most people expected him to lose and probably early but most didn’t expect him to look that bad. He appeared to get rocked by literally every contact and do nothing to fight back. It was a very poor performance, so poor that some even think it wasn’t real, it was that bad.

people hate Conor that much that logic goes right out the window....I suppose hes like the Donald Trump of MMA for that and perhaps a few other reasons lol

people hate Conor that much that logic goes right out the window....I suppose hes like the Donald Trump of MMA for that and perhaps a few other reasons lol

Colby Covington has more trump qualities than Conor

Because he gave all of Connors insufferable nut huggers at venue to make us all suffer for at least another year.

Sherdog Is already unbearable and it's barely been a day

He literally didn’t land a single strike

I expected Conor to win because the fight was tailor made for him but I didn't think Cerrone would so obviously buy in to the idea he was a sacrificial lamb. He sure "fought" exactly the way Conor and the UFC wanted/expected him to.

People have forgot how good Conors finishing ability is. They want to discredit his win. But Cowboy just got caught early. Plus it's not the first time Cowboy got finished under high pressure.

The Mods have allowed it all month long. That's the straight up truth....

I don't think anyone is turning on Cerrone. But it was comon sense to think he would be dusted anyway, although maybe not that way.

The dude quit the moment he stepped into the octagon. That's why. It wasn't even a fight. It was an absolute mauling.

“I’m gonna stand and trade with this dude”

*immediately goes for takedown/clinch*

He got wobbled by a shoulder. That tells me even a foot stomp would of put cerrone down.

it was the perfect storm of cowboy slow starter
cowboy cagey and nervous as fuck
and a wild mcGregor.

Cowboy ducks punch, gets a leg in his face, 1 second later a shoulder breaks his nose, couple more shoulders fck his vision, separate - god love cowboy he throws a kick but the kick back by conor had cowboy back in his shell and turtling. Poor bastard.

Those should shots really hurt Cerrone, but guys who have never been hit in their life say Cerrone took a dive haha

I don't do the social media thing so I don't know what people are saying, but the fight went pretty much the way I thought it would. Cowboy is well beyond his prime. The guy is ancient in fight years.

People have forgot how good Conors finishing ability is. They want to discredit his win. But Cowboy just got caught early. Plus it's not the first time Cowboy got finished under high pressure.

"got caught" by a thigh punch and shoulder shrugs? Cowboy got the fight because he was expected to lose and make Conor look great. He "fought" accordingly. Did he even throw a single punch? I remember him trying one headkick that Conor easily blocked and that was it.

I'm not saying Conor didn't land good shots but Cowboy performed like a guy who knew he was brought in to be a live punching bag..

"got caught" by a thigh punch and shoulder shrugs? Cowboy got the fight because he was expected to lose and make Conor look great. He "fought" accordingly. Did he even throw a single punch? I remember him trying one headkick that Conor easily blocked and that was it.

I'm not saying Conor didn't land good shots but Cowboy performed like a guy who knew he was brought in to be a live punching bag..

He threw a baby jab that missed by a mile right before he got headkicked

Back