Why are doggers turning on Cerrone?

One thing is being nice and respectful and other one is sucking your oponnent 's dick endlessly

They also did this to Eddie Alvarez, suredawgers still say Eddie threw the fight. Insecure little bitches.

People were saying on here after his last fight that he looks for a way out when tested, I could t see it personally.

Their pissed because hes shit the bed before,always had a lack of focus on his career and is handed a red panties night finally and is like "aw shucks let's put on a show"

Fuck putting on a show! Double leg that man and choke him out!

Hes not gonna take a dive,but he doesnt show a winning mentality. He sounds like an idiot,acting like conor is his friend. People dont wanna see that.

People were saying on here after his last fight that he looks for a way out when tested, I could t see it personally.
You didnt see him blow his nose in between rds??

Cause we all know Donald isn't prioritizing winning. Making him kind of indirectly complicit in this whole "Get conor a W so we can leverage another gifted titleshot" for their resident court jester. Outside of the dick riders who seem to think UFC's and conors pocket books somehow benefit them none of us actually want to see that rematch unless it's earned. Beating a guy who got KO'd in less than a minute by the guy Conor refused a fight against over this dosen't warrant it. It's a complete sham of a title eliminator fight that Donald is pedaling the company wheel for. The casuals will likely eat it up cause they're idiots and will buy anything, but those of us who are actually watching the sport know this is a complete waste of time on top of being a mostly shit card.

Cowboy has made it pretty obvious he plans to take a dive for some back room Dana cash. Sad, but true.

[puts on tinfoil hat]...
The writing is on the wall.
It's not about this fight, it's about the future promotional opportunities of the UFC's biggest star.
How long have we been hearing about herpa derp...if McNugget wins, he gets a shot at the belt...he gets the rematch...blah blah blah.
The big bald dummy signs the checks and forks over those bonuses. Cerrone gladly accepts them.
You think Dana wants to promote Cowboy in any future event, or would he rather be promoting the next "biggest fight ever" maybe McNugget in Russia for the rematch...?
Which outcome of this fight will allow these billionaires to make more millions in the future. Fork over the cash and call it a night.
If I was a betting man, I'd put the house on McGregor via TKO..within 2 rds.
[takes off tinfoil hat, but still believes everything he wrote]

It's funny because we've seen many times where opponents are on very good terms with each other outside of the cage and very friendly through the build up, yet none of them were "suckin dick" or "taking a dive." It's all a bunch of noise.

People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to
one's opponent doesn't mean the fix is in.

I agree that there's no hype about this fight at though: Conor's last fight was for the LW belt and even though he lost, he was not TOTALLY overwhelmed by Khabib as all others have been. I think Gaethje should have been the man to fight or maybe Dustin but seeing as we already know that Dustin can't take that left hand maybe Gaethje would have been the right choice

I feel like cerrone is way more dangerous for conor then gaethje, way more tool in his bag!
Depend which version of cowboy show up

maybe because cerrone has been acting like he's just happy to be there on the big stage with conor
and people would prefer to see these two guys exchange insults rather than compliments on their outfits like a pair of metrosexuals

People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to
one's opponent doesn't mean the fix is in.

I agree that there's no hype about this fight at though: Conor's last fight was for the LW belt and even though he lost, he was not TOTALLY overwhelmed by Khabib as all others have been. I think Gaethje should have been the man to fight or maybe Dustin but seeing as we already know that Dustin can't take that left hand maybe Gaethje would have been the right choice
Gaedthe was for sure the legit fight to give connor the next shot but the ufc lined up cerrone. Haters look at this and see Cerrone happy with the payday as signs he wont give it his all. Crazy.

This card fucking sucks so I hope we get a good fight out of cerrone/conor

Back