Why are doggers turning on Cerrone?

because the retard said he was gonna stand and bang. deserves every bit of venom flung his way

I hope Cowboy wins.

Then does a big, smoky burnout in the parking lot while drinking a Guinness.

Just to show Conor who's boss.

Fucking burnouts rule!!!

They say he’s gonna take a dive because they can’t face the reality that Conor is going to destroy him

This really. They've been burned too many times getting their hopes up for the likes of Eddie that they've rather assume the fix is in rather than get their hopes up and risk having them dashed again.

Saying he's going to take a dive is obviously ridiculous, but very complimentary to Cerrone. Conor wanted him because it's a favorable matchup, no dive necessary. If they were going to pay someone to take a dive, they'd make it someone who's a more impressive win than late career, high mileage Cerrone.

It sucks. Cerrone has the absolute skills to destroy conor easy but knowing he folds every big fight and cant handle it i cant see him winning. How is he such a daredevil that does a bunch of extreme sports and diving but so mentally weak when he fights?

I do feel that people are being a bit rough on Cerrone for this. I certainly don't agree with his proclaimed gameplan of standing and trading with Conor, but last I checked, he's a grown ass man that can do whatever the hell he pleases. I furthermore don't feel he is taking a dive -- that's some tin foil hat material in my opinion. I give him about a 25% chance of beating Conor -- tough stylistic match up but he can do it I reckon. With that said, given my track record of MMA predictions, Cerrone will win easily seeing as how wrong I tend to be...

I'm still trying to figure that out, so just because cerrone said he's gonna stand and bang with conor that means its a fix?

I'm wondering about the leg injury though.
This fight has put Cowboy under the microscope and he doesn't look to good. He looks fake. For example, he's a trust fund kid who pretends he's blue collar. When he says things like this, he comes off phony as f. “I want all of the blue collar American working class people to know that I’m out there fighting for them. People ask me, ‘Why don’t you take time off?’ but the working class doesn’t take time off. They’re out there working every day. That’s what I do, too. I want them to know there is hope, and I’m out there just like they are.”

nah. Cowboy is still one of the most beloved MMA fighters on here. I think most people, including me, like him because we have been following him since his WEC days.

Sherdoggers turning on Cerrone
People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags
So wait...what part of all this is surprising?

This place is 80% fucking cesspool, 18% decent, and sometimes - every so often - we learn something new or have a decent engagement.

Is it really taking a dive if the loss is imminent anyway?

he is huge!! And way better than Mcgregor. Conors only win at lightweight is a guy that was probably paid off and very chinny and small. If you watch that fight you can tell that Alvarez was playing it. It was comical, the way he went down!! if cowboy really wants to win he will.

Only turning on Cowboy in this one cause I gotta see this Mas fight more than anything this year. Idk where Cowboy goes from here on a win.....certainly not a goddamn belt.

People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to one's opponent doesn't mean the fix is in.

You know the saying: "When there's smoke, there's usually a fire"?
Yeah...

Good question. I have a better one:

Why did you abbreviate "sherdoggers" in such a retarded way?

It's even worse than you think :D

XJP5eam.jpg

When watching the Embedded series, looks like Conor is pretty serious about this fight and proving himself. Cowboy seems to be there for the massive paycheck.

People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to
one's opponent doesn't mean the fix is in.

I agree that there's no hype about this fight at though: Conor's last fight was for the LW belt and even though he lost, he was not TOTALLY overwhelmed by Khabib as all others have been. I think Gaethje should have been the man to fight or maybe Dustin but seeing as we already know that Dustin can't take that left hand maybe Gaethje would have been the right choice
Because Conor Mackgregor is strutting back into the UFC to make this fools bum life, it's red panty night chap, deal with it!
giphy.gif

Cowboy comes across like he doesn't give a shit whether he wins or loses,he just wants the money.

he is huge!! And way better than Mcgregor.
I'm not even a McGregor fan, but I think at this point he's probably better than Cowboy. Skillwise, Cowboy has way more tools and I respect the hell out of him as a fighter. But let's be real here, Cowboy hasn't looked good against top contenders in quite some time. Let's not also forget that he has never really won the "big" fight. This is the biggest fight of his career and he just happens to be on a skid. You think he's gonna pull a rabbit out the hat now?

I'm not even a McGregor fan, but I think at this point he's probably better than Cowboy. Skillwise, Cowboy has way more tools and I respect the hell out of him as a fighter. But let's be real here, Cowboy hasn't looked good against top contenders in quite some time. Let's not also forget that he has never really won the "big" fight. This is the biggest fight of his career and he just happens to be on a skid. You think he's gonna pull a rabbit out the hat now?
He beat Al Laquinta who is the only guy to not get totally tooled by Khabib

Back