Why are Conor fans insecure?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The moment someone says fighter A could beat Conor, they get defensive and bring up the Aldo fight assuming their just but hurt Aldo fans?

Had some kid argue about how Conor and his technique would fluster Rockhard and get in his head and make Rockhard resort to wrestling to beat him lol.

Not all conor fans are. I also think RDA is gonna be a relatively easy win for him . Not saying RDA cant win cause it would be foolish to do so, but stylistically i think Conor smokes him in two

most of them are on allowance

Seems to me you're looking for support and security in sherdog posters here.

"These guys are insecure... amirite?"

It seems to be a common need of disrespectful and hater posters here.

TS doesn’t see that his post screams of insecurity also.

actually we are the least insecure

if conor loses to RDA I will say RDA was better then him that night. It doenst matter if it's the 1st punch, or last punch.

Unlike everyone who hates on conor, says "lucky this, lucky that" blah blah blah

I think it was Christopher Ryan on jre stated that people get most threatened by a disagreement when the argument has a possibility to be true. The closer to reality it is the bigger the response.

I've thought that conors skillset has been and still is mediocre. His wins are mostly soft tkos yet he is deemed a ko artist. Then you got people saying goat, changing their avatar, changing their Sig, to praise him. I thought it was all a show because conors act is all a show but these fans truly believe he's some messiah.

I'm a big fan of Conors skills but nobody is invincible, not even Fedor.

I feel like these people are the sort where there's a void in their heart for whatever reason that has to be filled by something. They would (and let's face it, probably did) worship Rousey if she was still a 'once-ever' athlete. But McGregor has usurped the Rousey hype and if you'll notice he's beginning to make the same completely delusional statements Rousey did. She would say things like she could beat every woman in her division with one hand tied behind her back or she could beat Cain under the right circumstances or she could finish 60% of the male bantamweights in the UFC. These statements can't be backed up by fact (quite conveniently) because fights with male bantamweights/a fight with Cain/a fight with her hand tied behind her back would not be sanctioned and shouldn't be. She knew this which was why she made those claims, so dimwitted people with a void in their hearts would begin parroting her words and letting her lead them vicariously.

That's what they're doing with McGregor now, living vicariously through him. You'll notice they never come up with their own arguments. They will quote McGregor without fail. That is the only thing they know. They memorize whatever he says and then regurgitate it and whenever he is in front of a camera, they make sure to view it sixty times so that they can repeat that phrase if the situation calls for it.

Conor haters are the most insecure group I've ever encountered. Honest.

The moment someone says fighter A could beat Conor, they get defensive and bring up the Aldo fight assuming their just but hurt Aldo fans?

Had some kid argue about how Conor and his technique would fluster Rockhard and get in his head and make Rockhard resort to wrestling to beat him lol.
lol the irony all you do is talk shit about mcgregor also you conor haters make more threads about him than his fans, absolutely pathetic

I feel like these people are the sort where there's a void in their heart for whatever reason that has to be filled by something. They would (and let's face it, probably did) worship Rousey if she was still a 'once-ever' athlete. But McGregor has usurped the Rousey hype and if you'll notice he's beginning to make the same completely delusional statements Rousey did. She would say things like she could beat every woman in her division with one hand tied behind her back or she could beat Cain under the right circumstances or she could finish 60% of the male bantamweights in the UFC. These statements can't be backed up by fact (quite conveniently) because fights with male bantamweights/a fight with Cain/a fight with her hand tied behind her back would not be sanctioned and shouldn't be. She knew this which was why she made those claims, so dimwitted people with a void in their hearts would begin parroting her words and letting her lead them vicariously.

That's what they're doing with McGregor now, living vicariously through him. You'll notice they never come up with their own arguments. They will quote McGregor without fail. That is the only thing they know. They memorize whatever he says and then regurgitate it and whenever he is in front of a camera, they make sure to view it sixty times so that they can repeat that phrase if the situation calls for it.
m5Ca7oU.gif

Because most of them are geeks, manlets, or emotionally charged tweens angry at the world and vicariously living through their "White Hope"...

Yeah I said it...

Prove me wrong

Protip: you cant

64536164.jpg

Last edited:
Because most of them are geeks, manlets, or emotionally charged tweens angry at the world and vicariously living through their "White Hope"...

Yeah I said it...

Prove me wrong

Protip: you can't
lol this coming from you, so much irony lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back