Who's your all-time favorite MMA fighter?

Who's your all-time favorite MMA fighter?

• Total voters
Georges but Rampage is a close second

Click votes for Jones to see a list of villains.

For me it's always going to be Fedor. The domination, the humility, no shit talking and just showing up to fight and that's it, taking on dudes 40+lbs heavier than him and destroying them. He's one of the best MMA fighters ever.

GettyImages-84388771.0.jpg

This time just pick one fighter that is your favorite of all-time.

Hopefully the fighter that's your favorite is on the poll, if not just pick Other (specify)

And sorry if I don't have your favorite fighter on this poll. I narrowed it down to who I thought would have the highest chance of being chosen.

Anyways my favorite MMA fighter of all-time is....

deht2lo77kpc1.jpeg
All of the above...with Fedor being #1A

Used to be CroCop and Fedor until I realized how mediocre they were compared to the new breed. It was a sad day when I realized that prime Derrick Lewis would beat prime Fedor and CroCop. They are too small for the modern heavyweights and their skills aren't good enough to overcome the size difference.
Peak troll post

Mi pick JJ but y u nuh put mi yute Big Mac bro undefeated 29-0 all KOs 19 by overhand 10 by slick 1-2 pull counter never been dropped never taken down mi yute ktfo a polar bear too no lie 🚫🧢🧢

Yo my bad fam had to change mi vote didn't see u put other here's mi other

Screenshot 2024-04-25 105425.png

Jones still in mi Top 8 tho fi real 💯🔝8️⃣

All those guys have brought me some great fights.

I'll go with Fedor since he is the embodiment of MMA. Fans and fighters alike have great respect for him.

Back