Who's the physically strongest MW in UFC?

JPcuuZ0.jpeg

God I miss that era of MMA.

Definitely, Dricus Du Plessis. He has never failed at taking anyone down at will. He has a very strong Judo base as well, which helps him.

Costa the strongest MW of all tie? lol. No doubt he has respectable numbers on all the lifts - though he strikes me as more of a muscle group split guy... not a push/pull/squat - but i bet Cannonier has a heavier one rep mac than Costa.

I remeber seeing a photo of Andersonlifting in like, 2009 or something, and i swear he had like those big 25 bumper plates (that look like regular 45's) 1 on each side, 45 lb oly BB, and he was benching. He's got an awful frame for benching, but you'd HAVE to agree he is strong as hell.

It's a tough question, but im still sticking wiyth Jared.

Not more than you who live here

10-15lbs heavier and still got manhandled in the clinch. Its info, not opinion
Why you pretending you aren’t a banned user. You are such a weirdo. That’s also info not an opinion.

Costa the strongest MW of all tie? lol. No doubt he has respectable numbers on all the lifts - though he strikes me as more of a muscle group split guy... not a push/pull/squat - but i bet Cannonier has a heavier one rep mac than Costa.

I remeber seeing a photo of Andersonlifting in like, 2009 or something, and i swear he had like those big 25 bumper plates (that look like regular 45's) 1 on each side, 45 lb oly BB, and he was benching. He's got an awful frame for benching, but you'd HAVE to agree he is strong as hell.

It's a tough question, but im still sticking wiyth Jared.

What does this mean in this context? That Costa has more glamor muscles?

Why you pretending you aren’t a banned user. You are such a weirdo. That’s also info not an opinion.
Thats and opinion. From a loser prick to be more precise

Info: Rich Franklin was 10-15lbs heavier than Okami and still got manhandled in the clinch

Currently? Really hard to say, no one clearly stands above the rest of the pack.

Historically? Easy:

iu
He was able to cut to WW, though, and didn't overpower people as easily at MW. Hector Lombard was similar, and destroyed Palhares when they fought. At WW, Lombard and Palhares are up there among the strongest, though Rumble might have been the strongest when he didn't have a terrible weight cut.

Thats and opinion. From a loser prick to be more precise

Info: Rich Franklin was 10-15lbs heavier than Okami and still got manhandled in the clinch
That probably has a lot to do with Okami's judo background, though. I was pretty impressed with how Okami was able to TD and dominate Lombard for most of their fight, though.

Against Chael and Anderson, Okami didn't seem overwhelmingly strong, though.

Back