Who's the most iconic Cartoon character of all time?

GReeve-Superman-Shield1.jpg

Lotta people saying itt confusing most iconic for their favorite or what they grew up with. Most iconic is definitely Mickey

Mickey Mouse is probably the most recognizable, even though he sucks.
Never met someone whos favorite cartoon character was Mickey.
For me Tom &Jerry, no contest. Probably Pikachu for newer generation.

You're probably the first person I've ever come across that outright didn't like him. I have to believe it's driven by the urge to be contrarian.

Mickey is super lovable.

You're probably the first person I've ever come across that outright didn't like him. I have to believe it's driven by the urge to be contrarian.

Mickey is super lovable.
I’ve never liked Mickey Mouse. Never. #TeamPooh #TeamDumbo

I’ve never liked Mickey Mouse. Never. #TeamPooh #TeamDumbo

<DisgustingHHH>
With regards to not liking Mickey. He's such an easy going, jovial dude.

Pooh and Dumbo are definitely lovable though. Piglet, from winnie the pooh, is probably top five all time most adorable cartoon characters.

Mickey is super lovable.
I dunno, he's super vanilla and bland to me. I always found Donald to be the most interesting Disney character. To each his own, tho.

I would say Bugs Bunny is the most iconic. Mickey Mouse may be more famous, but largely through just being the mascot for Disney. How many people actually watched Mickey Mouse cartoons? Bugs is world famous but his character and cartoons are also famous. I don't even know what Mickey's catchphrases are.

cliff.0.0.jpg

No love for these two ?

Or
nao5y0-pinkpanther.jpg

I would say Bugs Bunny is the most iconic. Mickey Mouse may be more famous, but largely through just being the mascot for Disney. How many people actually watched Mickey Mouse cartoons? Bugs is world famous but his character and cartoons are also famous. I don't even know what Mickey's catchphrases are.
Mickey doesn’t need any catchphrase to be remarkable. Bugs is the ultimate troll tho, he was basically my childood, more than Mickey.

Back