Who's The Biggest Threat To Valentina Shevchenko?

Either Cejudo or Coronavirus. She murders all female 125ers.

giphy.gif

Possibly Suarez via wrestling. But only if she wins the strawweight belt.

If Suarez decides to move up Valentina will get dominated by her

You say it so convincingly like they've fought the same level of competition lol.
And yes, Valentina HAS beaten wrestlers before, and finished them

Apparently she's a Russian spy so I'd say Mueller.

Unless Nunes can cut to 125 I don't see any major threat to her title.

You say it so convincingly like they've fought the same level of competition lol.
And yes, Valentina HAS beaten wrestlers before, and finished them

Not on the MMA level of wrestling that Suarez possesses, it's head and shoulders above any other WMMA fighter.

I hate to say this, but the way she sits back and waits to counter, I really could see Chookagian winning a boring ass decision. Roxy not so much
Yea, KC is pretty much an expert at taking decisions. Roxy is a tough fight for anyone on any given night, I think she has a really good chance of beating Valentina.

probably weili if she went up no one at 125 beats her
Based on what volume of information? Okay she beat up on Andrade, who got beat up by Joanna, who couldn’t do a damn thing against Valentina. Idk why one big ufc win at sw makes people think she’s going to move up and take down the Kyrgzystani freight train.

She is her own biggest threat by fighting overly defensively to a point where she risks having fans advocate for the division to close.

That said the UFC will never let that happen. They will find some novice to get into the cage with her to give her another highlight reel KO between a couple of boring fights that will always end up in the top 10 worst fights of the year.

Either Cejudo or Coronavirus. She murders all female 125ers.

giphy.gif

easy to rule over a weak division. Mighty Mouse got shit on for being far more impressive.

Maybe Cyborg.. and maybe Kayla Harrison.. they are too big.
And old age.

Maycee would technically lose by getting knocked out in round one, but would spend the next year appearing on every talk show going saying that she actually won the fight..

If Suarez decides to move up Valentina will get dominated by her
<{cruzshake}>

Suarez got absolutely pieced the fuck up in her last fight, Val decapitates her within 2.

Last edited:
I'm picking Chookagian to win at 247. Aside from that, Roxy would give her a really hard time.
chookagian will most likely lose, but i can see her being one of the few girls who can beat her... shev has been fighting not to lose and chook plays the range game very well. she can def steal a few rounds here and there as the new scoring system is completely fucked. i put a few units on katlyn at +760.. shit, 200 bucks to win 1400. whatever, probably burning money, but who knows with the new wacky scoring system

Back