Who's the best P4P fighter between Conor and Nate?

Only weight Conor is better if FW, Diaz beat him at "WW" which everyone knows was rehydrated LW.

Aldo
Mendes
Poirier
Holloway

Sure just ignore the guy on a 9 fight win streak in the UFC and the guy undefeated since moving to LW...

Why are you repeating what I said and pretending it means something else? Conor has one great win: Aldo. The end.

FACTS:
- Mendes came in on a 2 week camp
- Holloway was a green rookie without a proper camp
- Poirier is not a championship level fighter
- Nate just finished the guy who is supposedly better than him P4P ...coming in on 10 days notice

Don't bother wasting my time unless you can disprove any of the above.

Nates one of the most well rounded fighters in the UFC. He's fairly high level everywhere.

Conor is the most overrated fighter in mma history by far. No way a guy with zero ground game, sub par wrestling, and that suspect chin, is p4p anything. He would get ate alive at lightweight by a number of guys.

Khabib isn't even ranked top 15 p4p and would smoke this guy and eat a kebab at the same time.

I think your hatred of Conor is getting the best of you. He got subbed by Nate Diaz, that means he has zero ground game? Seriously?

Suspect chin? He ate Mendez's best punches and walked through him

Yes, I am a McGregor fan but I think Nate Diaz is the better P4P fighter and I suspect Nate is going to win the rematch.

Why are you repeating what I said and pretending it means something else? Conor has one great win: Aldo. The end.

FACTS:
- Nate just finished the guy who is supposedly better than him P4P ...coming in on 10 days notice

Looks like you are making excuses for fighters to make a case for your argue, therefore your argument is invalid

FACTS:

OK. Conors best win is miles better than Nates best win. And Conor won the world title beating an all time great with ease to get it. Nate has 0 titles.

OK. Conors best win is miles better than Nates best win. And Conor won the world title beating an all time great with ease to get it. Nate has 0 titles.
And yet, Conor got his ass beat by Nate in the 2nd round ffs. Nothing more to be said really.

Nate has Connor covered at LW and WW. So p4p goes to Nate

More than 50 % didn't understand the question as expected.

Back