Who's the best P4P fighter between Conor and Nate?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
McGregor is the champion and Nate is lower ranked. But you could say LW is tougher then FW.

Who do you think is the best P4P?

Not sure p4p makes sense when comparing two fighters who will fight at the same weight.

But last time they fought, Nate tapped McGregor in the second round.

Conor. He is clearly smaller than Nate. Look at their resumes in their respective weight classes and tell me Nate is better p4p.

I guess the one who submitted the other one.

If you pick Nate then clearly it's a picked based on emotion.

Nate Diaz. He beat Conor but has won fights at a higher weight class than he started his career in. Diaz has beaten much larger opponents than CM like Cerrone, Maynard, Marcus Davis(WW), and 177 lbs Markham by TKO.

Conor only has success against 5 8 and under guys with less reach who could probably compete at 135-145. He loses at 155 and gets murdered at WW.

Fact Nate won TUF at lw and has done 90% of his fights at LW. He is not a natural ww. He probably walks around 175 to Conor's 170. Not that far off size wise just Lankier.

Conor is the most overrated fighter in mma history by far. No way a guy with zero ground game, sub par wrestling, and that suspect chin, is p4p anything. He would get ate alive at lightweight by a number of guys.

Khabib isn't even ranked top 15 p4p and would smoke this guy and eat a kebab at the same time.

Conor. He is clearly smaller than Nate. Look at their resumes in their respective weight classes and tell me Nate is better p4p.

Is this a joke? Conor beat Aldo and 2 week camp Mendes - those are the only two who have actually been in a championship fight. And Nate just beat Conor. GTFO fanboy...

Is this a joke? Conor beat Aldo and 2 week camp Mendes - those are the only two who have actually been in a championship fight. And Nate just beat Conor. GTFO fanboy...

Aldo
Mendes
Poirier
Holloway

Sure just ignore the guy on a 9 fight win streak in the UFC and the guy undefeated since moving to LW...

Jose Aldo 13 seconds, end of story.

You haters on here are ridiculous. And acting like Conor can't be successful at LW? Grow a brain.

P4P means fighter A beats fighter B. Nate beat him.

Back