Who's the all-time greatest MMA Striker?

Who's the all-time greatest MMA Striker?

• Total voters
I think the Vote is pretty clear, Anderson.

I'd go with Anderson because of all the success as champ he had. 10 defenses. But for signing the bout agreement I'd say Ngannou or Cro Cop at his best.

Still gonna say Anderson. I don't know how his style would hold up today, but I remember every fight you figured the dude he was facing off was gonna get knocked out in an embarassing way, and I don't think there are many other guys that had that aura to them in their primes. Izzy is probably the closest today but he has a lot to do before he can claim Anderson's aura.

Those who voted Connor, Nunes or Shev need their posting privileges removed. And I really like Shev.

Rare to see such a one sided poll. Goes to show how great Anderson was.

The best pure striker has to be Izzy, but Silva might have the edge in MMA terms simply because he was slightly faster and hit harder which makes a big difference in those 4 ounce gloves. Izzy would fuck Silva up in Kickboxing, Boxing and Muaythai pretty easily in my opinion.

Anderson Silva.

Might never be matched. The guy is legit the striking GOAT of MMA.

Ben Askren and it's not even close.
YyslyNA.jpg

GOAT Artem is pretty close

iu

The best pure striker has to be Izzy, but Silva might have the edge in MMA terms simply because he was slightly faster and hit harder which makes a big difference in those 4 ounce gloves. Izzy would fuck Silva up in Kickboxing, Boxing and Muaythai pretty easily in my opinion.

I think Andersons advantage over Izzy isnt his defence, its his offence.

When Silva was getting the best of an opponent standing he really layed the smack down on them, was almost impossible to survive against there was just so much threat from so many area.

Anderson, Fedor and Crocop the best MMA strikers for me.

Voted Other, specifically Dustin Poirier.

I truly believe he’s the best boxer in MMA of all time. He was schooling Max Holloway (another great boxer), has knockout wins over 3 top 5 guys at LW (Conor, Gaethje and Alvarez). Was also the better striker against Hooker and Pettis.

Now he’s not much of a kicker, but he’s shown in his last fight that he has good kicks and will probably improve even more.

Anderson on that list. He just made a fool of everyone in his prime

Alex Pereira is dangerous

He has pretty scary power

Back