Who's performance are you not impressed by?

nick diaz against any wrestler he's faced. Total joke.

I know I'm going to get flamed to death for this...but I was not that impressed with Cain in his win over JDS.

Obv he implemented a good game plan and won (duh), but I honestly thought that he should have been able to finish that fight. his "endless cardio" was proven to be bulls**t, as he significantly tired in the champ rounds despite not taking much damage (JDS did land a number of shots, but he was too hurt to have much on them, it seemed), and JDS was so done, it wasn't even funny...yet JDS seemed to almost get fresher in the later rounds, but the damage was done from Cain early on.

weird, because the sweep on the cards was legit (I don't think multiple 10-8 rounds were warranted though, and some jackass had a 10-7, which shouldn't even exist. 10-7 = should have finished the fight)...yet I felt Cain should have been able to stop him after the damage he inflicted earlier on.

well...in fairness to Weidman, he sure seems to have the tools, but he remains VERY unproven. One 'big' win and people are swinging from his nuts and saying Anderson is ducking him. more like Anderson is thinking "who the f is this kid who thinks he deserves a title shot because he beat one other contender?"

I'm with you on BOTH of these. I was feeling the same way watching the Cain/JDS fight and have shaken my head in awe at the claims that Silva should or would be frightened of this woefully unproven Weidman!

Strange thread, I am guessing answers will primarily be based on fighters people dont favor and exaggerations for fighters they love.

I personally cant say that I haven't been impressed by anyone's performance.

Last edited:
Jake shields. Bad striking, decent takedowns, rarely gets the sub and hasn't proved to have a great guard either

TS Fail - but addressing the question: both Cain and JDS looked like absolute crap their last time out.

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Cain is being lifted up by all the sherdoggers who, I guess are still living in the radio age and listened to the fight instead of watching it. Keep parroting what Joe Rogan says in his stupider moments, it doesn't make it true.

JDS showed nothing except toughness, which, at this level, does NOT get the job done, and Cain showed that he only had about 2/3rds of ONE ROUND in his gas tank. He was visibly tired from his takedown attempts before he ever landed that tide turning right hand, and despite what Rogan kept saying, JDS had used very little energy to avoid those TDs.

I mean, come on, Cain was telegraphing his shots worse than a late model Matt Hughes, diving at JDS ankles like Sakuraba trying to save Wanderlei from his loose shoelaces. The story of this fight was ONE FUCKING PUNCH. One fucking punch that Cain put everything into, and yet it didn't knock JDS out, and despite him being out on his feet for the next 3 rounds Cain still didn't have anything in the gas tank to finish him with, which is criminal considering the way people talk about him.

The only thing either of these guys showed was heart, and it's a fucking shame because they're both so much better than that fight, and yet people STILL rave about what happened. It was sad to watch. Not because JDS lost, big fucking deal, but because they both looked like dog shit in the process.

I never EVER thought I would say it, but it looks like Overeem might actually take the belt if he gets his shot at it. What a joke. :icon_sad:

I was impressed with Benson's win over Nate. As mush as i can be by any decision. it was good.

Strange thread, I am guessing answers will primarily based on fighters people dont favor and exaggerations for fighters they love.

That's not my inclination. JDS and Velasquez are two of my favourite fighters to watch at any division and that title fight made me sick. I was leaning toward Dos Santos for obvious reasons, but I didn't care who won that fight as long as it was a good one, but it was not. Watching an exhausted heavyweight plodding around hitting an out-on-his-feet heavyweight in the face with punches that couldn't bust a grape because he's so tired, for the better part of 5 rounds? Not my idea of a good fight.

DING DING DING! We have a winner!
was telegraphing his shots worse than a late model Matt Hughes, diving at JDS ankles like Sakuraba trying to save Wanderlei from his loose shoelaces.

Since they were so obvious, I thought Cain was purposely doing that. He could have telegraphed his shots to make JDS think he had takedown tunnel vision.

In Cain's defense, he just shoot like that in the beginning because he trusted that Junior would only try to use his hands... and oh boy was he right.... Of course there were flaws on his game, but he'll be doing other stuff against different fighters...

And Cain is not being lifted by Sherdog, he is being lifted by the entire media, everywhere..

I've never been impressed with Edgar. He has a chin and a boring gameplan. I hope Aldo turns that thing to glass.

I thought TS's fail pretty funny too :icon_lol: living and learning

Must agree with Cain and JDS performance, the fact that the three last rounds were horrible should not be forgotten. I hope Overeem or Bigfoot bring back greatness to HW and we have another title fight 'til the middle of the year.

lmao, you are really fucked up.

Go outside, get some fresh air

ps: The Reem ran over Brock, but he still got hit and cut, don't be mad ! LOL !

I'm not mad, just not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this.... but thusfar I don't find RoryMac that amazing. I think he's a quality fighter, no doubt, but I'm just never wowed by it. Maybe it is simply due to how much they talk about how amazing he is. Also, not for nothing, but he may be a sociopath.

Also Bendo.... well, I'm amazed he doesn't need to have blood go to his head during a choke. For how massive he is at LW, he sure as heck can't finish a fight. He does face some tough fellas though, so I can't wholly blame him.

ts thought diaz invented that?

shame-on-you.jpg

most recently, i'll go with bisping's win over stann. bisping supporters are acting like he knocked stann out in the first. it was a close fight, and proved once more why stann is not a top ten mw. bisping didn't show anything mind blowing the. everyone knows stann's weakness is his defensive grappling, and the count just showed once more that that's the case.

IMO, I am unimpressed with this site and all the f.a.g.g.i.t.s that inhabit it. The mods appear to be latent homosexuals and the fanboys seem like c.u.n.t.s

I just wanted to sign up and let all you wankers know that. Also thought I'd get a kick out of seeing how fast I can get banned.

The underground for life, my *****!

Back