Who's performance are you not impressed by?

rorymachidonald

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Following the famous Diaz quote "I am not impressed by your performance GSP"

Tell us who UFC fighters performance you are not impressed by, despite such fighter(s) having popular acclaim.

:rolleyes:

I'm particularly not impressed by your performance, Benson Henderson.

Not until he finishes someone in the UFC in a good fashion - Benson "The Decision" Henderson. Nothing personal though.

Take a wild guess...

I wish I still had my old sig....

Following the famous Diaz quote "I am not impressed by your performance GSP"

Tell us who UFC fighters performance you are not impressed by, despite such fighter(s) having popular acclaim.

:rolleyes:

I'm particularly not impressed by your performance, Benson Henderson.

Not until he finishes someone in the UFC in a good fashion - Benson "The Decision" Henderson. Nothing personal though.

You do realize Georges started this

rashad has never impressed me.

I'm a huge GSP nuthugger but his last 6 or 7 fights have caused me to remove 1 ball from my mouth. If he goes a couple more fights without a finish i will have to spit the other one out.

I'm not impressed by Weidman's performances. One of the most boring fights of the year against the now-a-welterweight Maia (yea yea yea, short notice fight, whatever you say, Silva took Bonnar on 10 days notice or something and he looked awesome), then a KO over a post-surgery slow-poke Mark Munoz.

And some people act like this kid is the future of MMA, pathetic.

Demetrious Johnson, I wana see a finish... But he's done his part

Diaz quote?? I'm not impressed ts...

I'll go with overeem. The only good wins he has in the past few years is werdum (terrible fight, was getting outstruck, etc...) and Lesnar (Lesnar was horribly underwhelming and didnt even try a takedown)

I'm not impressed by Weidman's performances. One of the most boring fights of the year against the now-a-welterweight Maia (yea yea yea, short notice fight, whatever you say, Silva took Bonnar on 10 days notice or something and he looked awesome), then a KO over a post-surgery slow-poke Mark Munoz.

And some people act like this kid is the future of MMA, pathetic.

...Weidman cut like 40 pounds, silva cut like 5. You can't make that comparison

...Weidman cut like 40 pounds, silva cut like 5. You can't make that comparison

Which just proves my point, Weidman is not as skilled as people say, he is just another big weight cutter who can't finish people with ~30 pounds less than him and will probably never touch that belt.

Maynard, Tibau, Sonnen, they've been there before... Cutting 40pounds will help less-skilled guys to get some decision wins via wrestling, but they are all getting exposed by the very best of their divisions, because they are just not as skilled.

TS Fail - but addressing the question: both Cain and JDS looked like absolute crap their last time out.

Back