Who's p4p the best fighter at city kockboxing: volk or izzy?

P4P Volkonovski is a little better since he is pretty undersized for the division. Adesanya lost the first time he fought a guy larger than him.

Volk is short but definitely not undersized. That dude is a fire hydrant in his division and is stronger than most in his division

Volk because any fan worth their salt knows FW is leaps and bounds better than MW, let alone Izzy's not golden age era of MW

Volk because any fan worth their salt knows FW is leaps and bounds better than MW, let alone Izzy's not golden age era of MW

My definition of p4p might be different than yours

Izzy stepped up over 20 pds to fight the champ at a heavier division… Volk is never gonna do that.

My definition of p4p might be different than yours

Izzy stepped up over 20 pds to fight the champ at a heavier division… Volk is never gonna do that.
And he lost. I don't really score losses unless it's tie or something when comparing p4p guys.

Not to mention Jan, bless his soul, is a weak champ in an already weak division.

If Izzy won, then we could talk about it. But there's not much to talk about it since he lost.

Volk is much better.

Izzy isnt that much better than Dan Hooker TBH. Hes just in a dogshit division where Whittaker is the only other top fighter while Dan is in a shark tank.

Volk. His weight class is much tougher in general.

Back