Who's ordering or not ordering UFC 173?

Ordering!!! Never miss a ppv

I have missed only one Hendo fight in many a year, and that was due to circumstances beyond my control.

This card is loaded, TS.

Each of the top 3 fights have the potential to be fight of the night quality or end in some sort of epic finish. definite order

Not ordering it because I'm going to it. Planned the whole trip back when the main event was Weidman/Belfort. Card sucks except for Lawler/Ellenberger. By far the weakest UFC card (on paper) I've been to, but it'll probably be a good time anyway.

Not ordering it because I'm going to it. Planned the whole trip back when the main event was Weidman/Belfort. Card sucks except for Lawler/Ellenberger. By far the weakest UFC card (on paper) I've been to, but it'll probably be a good time anyway.

if it only it had a wmma fight it would be the greatest card ever

I'll be watching it with a few buddies. Gonna have a barbecue since it's Memorial Day weekend right before the prelims. Should be a fun night.

Not sure about it - love the Berger vs Lawler and Cormier vs Hendo fights.

Always good to see Barao get shit done.

We'll see though, will watch prelims and see how I go.

UFC 173 is coming up and in planning on seeing it a Buffalo Wild Wings vs. ordering it.

I just can't see myself ordering a fight with a FW main event and a co-main event as weak as Hendo vs. Cormier.

Sure Hendo could always land that bomb on DC but I just think it's unlikely. Especially with Hendo's chin gone now. I expect DC to KO/TKO Hendo. I wouldn't have said that against a prime Hendo. But Hendo was almost getting KO'd by every punch Shogun was recently landing on him. This would have been a great fight if it was a prime Hendo vs. DC. But it's obviously not.

So who's gonna order or not order UFC 173?

I agree that hendo vs dc won't be close but I find it hilarious that because he got KO'ed by Vitor his chin is "gone"

Sure Hendo could always land that bomb on DC but I just think it's unlikely. Especially with Hendo's chin gone now. I expect DC to KO/TKO Hendo. I wouldn't have said that against a prime Hendo. But Hendo was almost getting KO'd by every punch Shogun was recently landing on him. This would have been a great fight if it was a prime Hendo vs. DC. But it's obviously not.

ibBSiCHAkJm6N.gif

ibbJnfpbQXAsg6.gif

I'll order it, invite some friends over that will bring lots of alcohol and keep what they leave at my place. That should pay for the fight I would think. Usually I get at LEAST 2 to 3 half drank 5ths of liquor, around 20+ beers, and a fun time. Worth $60??? Maybe...

Getting it, its not that bad of a card like most people are making it out to be its pretty good

I have a wedding reception, otherwise i'd go to the bar to nurse down two 32 ounce drafts and leave $10 for the drinks and tip like I do for 90% of the PPVs

Back