Who's next for Dominator Cruz?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dominator Cruz has three options in my honest opinion at bantamweight.

- #1 Dillashaw (1 fight win 'streak?')
- #4 Caraway (2 fight win streak)
- #5 Lineker (5 fight win streak, three of those at 135lbs)

CRUZ_DOMINICK_02.png

Still needs to prove who is better between him and Dillashaw.

They were even in their 1st fight. Could have gone either way. Anyone that says otherwise is too biased to bother spending time having a discussion with.

TJ.

If Cody gets by Mizugaki, then Cody vs. Linekar for #1 contender fight while Cruz Dillashaw 2 is happening.

TJ will get the rematch. I would love someone else to get it just to piss TJ off again. lol. but TJ will get the rematch and I see it going into a SD again with TJ winning it.

I think Dillashaw earned it by avenging his loss and totally shutting down the #3 guy in the division. In the mean time do Lineker vs Caraway for next tite shot, and Dodson vs Garbrandt for another contender fight.

At bantamweight the only options is rematch with Dillashaw, because the last fight was extremely close. However i also wouldnt mind going up to 145 or even having superfight with DJ.

i know it´s not the fair thing to do, to just let a guy walk in a division and already have a shot at the belt, but Frankie Edgar has done so much in the UFC, he´s always ready, in fight shape and stylistically that would be a great match up. Both guys with excellent footwork, very well rounded and it could bring a new atmosphere to an otherwise dreary divison. Would Dom still be able to get those quick takedowns on Frankie or would it be the opposite? I really like both guys´s styles and it could also be Edgar´s last chance to get a belt at a different division and get up there with BJ Penn in greatness of achievement.

Frankie just had his ass handed. Mortally against letting him walk in for a title shot.

The TJ match needs to happen, too many doubters after the last one so he needs to prove himself as the actual champ

TJ, but wouldn't mind caraway to see a different matchup.

you guys forget it's the UFC - doesn't matter who 'should' get a shot, only matters what fighter greases Dana's ego that particular month....

Maybe Cody "Tattoos Galore" Garbrandt will be next.

TJ really is noone else. Cody needs another fight or 2. Anyway Cruz beat Dillasnake while rusty ...... u saw the real Cruz v Faber. I think the rematch is very 1 sided. Not sure just how good Cody is yet.

I think Dillashaw earned it by avenging his loss and totally shutting down the #3 guy in the division. In the mean time do Lineker vs Caraway for next tite shot, and Dodson vs Garbrandt for another contender fight.
To be fair though Raphael was coming off injury and only took the fight cause he wanted to through his hat back in the ring. He should've taken a couple warm up fights first before going after the former champ.

Back