Whos most masculine UFC fighter?

Shane fucking Carwin

Shane-Carwin.jpg

if we're talking masculine, nothing is more masculine than military service. never mind special forces

tim kennedy shits all over don frye, who never served a day in his life and keeps a bunch of guns for no reason

5272c415dd7f7.image.jpg

tim's been threatened by fucking isis and had the balls to taunt them about it
Military service is definitely bonus man points but it's not a requirement

ByQSoLU.gif

Shut it down, this has gone too far.

1,000 ways to fail and this thread could possibly be #1 but the day is still young on the east coast...

Are talking who looks most masculine or who IS most masculine?

If who IS then its Big Nog, the toughest man in combat sports, or McGregor the most confident man in combat sports.

Yoel Romero by far. He's got the scariest, raspiest voice in mma. Dude is a straight up caveman.

and we all know big traps and neck are the most obvious measures of masculinity, aside from testicle size of course [which we dont have data on].

if we're talking masculine, nothing is more masculine than military service. never mind special forces

tim kennedy shits all over don frye, who never served a day in his life and keeps a bunch of guns for no reason

5272c415dd7f7.image.jpg

tim's been threatened by fucking isis and had the balls to taunt them about it

but mention roids and the guy will cry for days.

I think Ben Rothwell is very manly.

1305963864759.jpg alan-jouban-10lujz.jpg

Attachments

• sage-northcutt-1382637579.jpg
    sage-northcutt-1382637579.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
Conor McG is ALL

i wonder what MMA will be after McG reign will be over
Probably Bellator will incorporate all the UFC fighters

georges-st-pierre-51st-grammy-awards-06uibe.jpg

Classy, humble, strong, confident, intelligent, alpha. Seems people think having a big beard and drinking beer is manly.

Its Matt Browns hands down. followed by Brian Stann and Luke Rockhold

Are black people not considered manly to us? You have to either be in the army or have a hairy chest

oops i typed browns... I cant edit with my double yellows.

Judge md

Back