Whos most masculine UFC fighter?

gl1O7tH.gif

LMAO ... A Dick-cycle. Never see this gif before. Well done.

As for the topic... No... I mean like... Hell NO !

Besides... The yoga coach has the whole rest of the word beat. Dude is the epitome of masculinity. And he really cares about his work. Dives right in with both hands, to give any help he can. Fuck Dos Equis dude. This guy is the most interesting man on the planet. His masculinity is off the fuckin charts.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-10.22.49-AM.png

if we're talking masculine, nothing is more masculine than military service. never mind special forces

tim kennedy shits all over don frye, who never served a day in his life and keeps a bunch of guns for no reason

5272c415dd7f7.image.jpg

tim's been threatened by fucking isis and had the balls to taunt them about it
The military is so masculine that lots of women do it lol.
Btw, Tim is a whiny bitch, not manly at all

Matt Brown is literally immortal

doesn't get manlier than that

if we're talking masculine, nothing is more masculine than military service. never mind special forces

tim kennedy shits all over don frye, who never served a day in his life and keeps a bunch of guns for no reason

5272c415dd7f7.image.jpg

tim's been threatened by fucking isis and had the balls to taunt them about it
I respect Kennedy more after the ISIS thing. But he's still too much of a whiner to win this award.

yea, and lots of women do special forces :confused:

and he's not whiny at all, just likes trolling people, such as isis

but i have the feeling you're likely a fat and envious lifelong civilian

it's cool, i know you guys get upset knowing the military is on another level and that it's something you'll never achieve

Can someone tell this kid to stop making threads? They're hurting my eyes and making my brain bleed.

Nick Ring. He makes Don Frye look like Paris Hilton.

Women don't do combat brah and they sure as shit aren't Rangers and Special Ops....or any other type of special forces for that matter. I don't think you quite understand how elite Tim Kennedy is!

• Jeremy Stephens
  • Yoshihiro Akiyama
  • Donald Cerrone
These guys seem like a pretty solid list to me.

LMAO ... A Dick-cycle. Never see this gif before. Well done.

As for the topic... No... I mean like... Hell NO !

Besides... The yoga coach has the whole rest of the word beat. Dude is the epitome of masculinity. And he really cares about his work. Dives right in with both hands, to give any help he can. Fuck Dos Equis dude. This guy is the most interesting man on the planet. His masculinity is off the fuckin charts.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-10.22.49-AM.png

Back