Who's more beatable for Conor: Masvidal or Khabib?

Both beat Conor pretty easy, but Conor could fight Khabib 100 times and he would probably lose all 100 fights

Masvidal would be easier. I think Conor could be very competitive on the feet again him. Would love this fight to happen and hope the Mayweather/Conor 2 talk is just fluff talk

This sport if just too crazy to predict shit like this.

Masvidal will go in to stand and bang, either man could go down.

Khabib.... well we all know exactly what he's gonna do but Conor will be extremely well prepared so once again either man could lose.

Just enjoy the sport and whatever happens is bound to be a fun fight.

Masvidal is much more beatable of course.. and then you also have to factor in that he is 85% a stand up guy too so thats even more reason.

Khabib already beat Conor, so thats basically an absolute no there, Masvidal is good and all, but far from unbeatable despite looking good recently, would Conor win? Probably no, but has better chances than rematching Khabib, who is undefeated.

Khabib easily. Probably a vicious KO in 6 or 7 seconds. Probably less though

And.Here.We.Go.

<13>

Masvidal, both guys are durable. Both guys are pretty evenly matched, Masvidal has better grappling more power but Conor is better with his timing, accuracy and range. I could easily see that fight going to a decision.

Khabib most likely mauls him again with Conor habing slightly more success and managing to go to a decision.

That question answers itself. Conor couldnt beat khabib. Hasnt fought jorge, so automatically its jorge. He can win with someone who wants to trade, and doesnt have the best grappling in mma....khabib beats Conor 999 out of 1k.

Masvidal has an amazing chin
Someone with an amazing chin doesn't get dropped every other fight. Someone with an amazing chin doesn't get dropped by Nate Diaz.

He's similar to prime Wand, in the sense that his chin isn't great, but his recovery is.

Someone with an amazing chin doesn't get dropped every other fight. Someone with an amazing chin doesn't get dropped by Nate Diaz.

He's similar to prime Wand, in the sense that his chin isn't great, but his recovery is.

He doesn't get dropped every other fight. He didn't get dropped by Nate. He dropped Nate. Multiple times. Not sure what fight you were watching.

Oh fuck right off buddy! You and Conor have zero faith that he can ever beat Khabib
everyone is beatable, you're an idiot if you think otherwise. As I said in my previous post... BOTH fights are winnable

Someone with an amazing chin doesn't get dropped by Nate Diaz
When the fuck did Masvidal get dropped by Diaz lol?

I understand your point, but Masvidal has excellent recovery. He DOES get dropped but he always stays in the fight. The one TKO loss he has was a very early stoppage.

I can see Conor dropping him maybe once or twice in the early rounds, but I greatly doubt he will be able to finish him, similar to how I think Conor/Tony would go.

I agree anyone can be beaten. There only human.
and in a sport where Matt Serra has a win over GSP its hilarious to imagine that any fighter is invincible. As we've all seen before anything can happen in this sport

Who does Conor have more chance of beating?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
both have iron chins. I think he can bust up mas but not put him away. I think he does better against khabib second time around but im not sure he can win.

Masvidal is an easier match, because he'll at least feel out the striking. Khabib will force Conor into gassing, before playing with the striking at all.

Conor needs a better gas tank, better guard, and better TDD to beat Khabib. He only needs to lands a hard shot to beat Masvidal, who really doesn't have a good chin.
wtf. masvidal has never been close to being tko'd. Ever.

wtf. masvidal has never been close to being tko'd. Ever.
That's just factually false. He got TKO'd by Rodrigo Damm. While the stoppage was controversial, it fucking happened.
He also gets put down in fights fairly often. Hell, I remember even Chiesa putting him on his ass.

Back