Who's more beatable for Conor: Masvidal or Khabib?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Who does Conor have more chance of beating?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Masdival but I think Mas is too much for him as well.

That is the fight to make. Conor is dreaming if he thinks a rematch with Khabib is in his future when it's actually up to Khabib.

Masdival and Conor would be almost as big as him and Khabib.

Gaethje is potato's in comparison, moneywise.

The one unbeaten is harder to beat than the one with 13 losses

Masvidal is an easier match, because he'll at least feel out the striking. Khabib will force Conor into gassing, before playing with the striking at all.

Conor needs a better gas tank, better guard, and better TDD to beat Khabib. He only needs to lands a hard shot to beat Masvidal, who really doesn't have a good chin.

Masdival but I think Mas is too much for him as well.

That is the fight to make. Conor is dreaming if he thinks a rematch with Khabib is in his future when it's actually up to Khabib.

Masdival and Conor would be almost as big as him and Khabib.

Gaethje is potato's in comparison, moneywise.
But Khabib is more popularly known world-wide than Mas by a clear margin, because of that last fight with Conor.
So I think Masvidal vs Conor wouldn't be that "almost as big"

Masvidal might be more than easy he may even be favorable. If Conor wants a big payday he'll cash in on masvidal while his stock is so high

Obviously anyone that lets him stand gives him a better shot. So Masvidal

Masvidal is an easier match, because he'll at least feel out the striking. Khabib will force Conor into gassing, before playing with the striking at all.

Conor needs a better gas tank, better guard, and better TDD to beat Khabib. He only needs to lands a hard shot to beat Masvidal, who really doesn't have a good chin.

Wait, what?

While I don't disagree with your overall assessment, I'm pretty sure Masvidal has only been stopped once in his career due to strikes.

Khabib is a motherfucker. We all should know this by now.

Wait, what?

While I don't disagree with your overall assessment, I'm pretty sure Masvidal has only been stopped once in his career due to strikes.
I'm not saying his chin is bad, but he gets dropped alot. I mean, who the hell else has Nate dropped in the last few years? He was also dropped by Till.

Wait, what?

He was stopped by strikes once in a questionable stoppage and was submitted once by an amazing reverse triangle choke (went to sleep without tapping) , in 16 years and 48 fights that is impressive.

Yall are crazy if you think Mas has a chance. Everyone is so high on him after 2 good wins.

Wait, what?

That Rodrigo Damm stoppage was bullshit too.

I think the comment about Mas's chin is about how he gets dropped often, although he recovers very well. Even when he is dropped he almost looks amused on the way down like "damn he got me" lol.

Id say Jorge but only because of how different Jorge and Khabib approach fights. Masvidal will take chances and strike with Conor, whereas Khabib will look to sniff crotch ASAP

Both are winnable, but Masvidal is only more beatable because of those reasons.

Masvidal has an amazing chin

Back