Movies Who's hotter? Daisy Ridley or Emilia Clarke?

I don't know if a true '10' exists but Jennifer Connely around about the time A Beautiful Mind came out was about as close to perfect as you're gonna find imo.

Yep Connely was a 10.
2006 Scarlett Johansson was a 10

Daisy has smoosh face no tits and a flat ass and I don't know what's going on with Emilia.

75th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-actor-emilia-news-photo-1568848787.jpg

I see your newer bad pic of clarke and raise you an older better picture of her.
Remember the good times.

actress-emilia-clarke-arrives-at-the-bafta-los-angeles-tv-tea-2012-picture-id152595087

Last edited:
Wouldn't throw either out of bed for using crack, but Daisy, probably. Younger, taller, fitter, cuter laugh and smile with those cheek dimples.
all the dudes here keep saying they prefer taller but I want a borderline hobbit like clarke.

Where's the poll?

And this isn't close, it's Emilia.

I'd swim thru 40 miles of rat infested sewer water just to hear her queef.

@Chules

Clarke, easily.

She's one of the most attractive females outside of her roles. Such a bubbly fun girl.

Did you guys hear Daisy's Star Wars rap from her appearance on some late night talk show?

Prime Kate Beckinsale is so far above Daisy Ridley even with her flat chest exposed.

Emilia Clarke

Daisy Ridleys facial features remind me of a cousin I have...who is a dude

They are both in the top %1 but I prefer the jawline on the daisy chick.

So people are putting a $ after the price which is backwards and now people are putting a % before the number which is ass backwards?

Weird.

Back