Movies Who's hotter? Daisy Ridley or Emilia Clarke?

Ok I counted up all the votes and the results so far are approximately:

Emilia - 49
Daisy - 31

Felicity Jones also got several votes. Approximately 20 if you count up the likes her posts got.

That's like me finding out that Carey Mulligan used to date Shie LaBeef when she was in her prime.

Her prime? Like when she had short hair?

article-1226949-072D6887000005DC-258_468x563.jpg

I'd sell the gold out of my mother's fillings for one long, slow sniff of Emilia Clarke's inner thigh.

Emilia dated Seth MacFarland. I really struggle to look past that one.

But it's still her.
C'mon, you can't hate on a girl for that. Seth has pulled serious pussy.

That's like hating a girl for having been with John Mayer or Wilmer Valderrama. Unfair. Unless it's about the herp, like Jeter, allegedly, I don't see the logic here.

These days I'm just happy with a girl who has been dedicated to dicks. I don't care if a girl is bi, and support homosexual causes in almost all facets of politics, but I was personally never into the whole bi thing. Watching two girls go at it does nothing for me.

Emilia - 49
Daisy - 31

Felicity Jones also got several votes. Approximately 20 if you count up the likes her posts got.

Yeah I think Felicity is Cute even as Jyn Ersao

Prime Kate Beckinsale is so far above Daisy Ridley even with her flat chest exposed.
Say what?

Kate did a topless scene in a movie back in 1994, and she certainly isn't "flat".
Felicity Jones is extremely cute, no doubt. But I don't think she's as classically beautiful as Ridley. But it's all a matter of personal preference. There's no wrong answer.
Huh?

Daisy's appeal is entirely unorthodox. She has a glow with a unique face, but she's like a Renee Zellwegger in Jerry Maguire. She isn't a classic beauty at all. Her appeal is one of rarity.

Felicity Jones, on the other hand, including her figure, is very much a classic beauty. She fits the bill in every sense.

Emilia - 49
Daisy - 31

If you put Felicity in the poll she'd blow both of them away.

Emilia seems to have a great personality which is hawt as fook! I'd have e great time making her laugh. That laugh is addicting and would give me a heroic boner.

Emila because I've seen her naked and drilled doggystyle. Great tits.

Clarke. Great face, great tits, unexpected chunky bum. Only draw back is man arms. Ridley is average at best. Nothing spectacular about her, although attractive.

Clarke. Great face, great tits, unexpected chunky bum. Only draw back is man arms. Ridley is average at best. Nothing spectacular about her, although attractive.
Man arms?

When I think of man arms for a woman who wasn't just blatantly on the juice, like the Crossfit champions, at least not that we know of, it's Amy Van Dyken, but of course, she was also a (semi)professional athlete. Her shoulder girdle was epic:

046227f29f7b40466f2a38a8bcc27931.jpg

20140609__Amy-Van-Dyken-Rouenp1.jpg

She's been paralyzed since an ATV accident in 2014, and she can still rep 145 strict military while seated:

7594cebb-c02d-49cf-885d-8d3fd81f125e-Amy_Van_Dyken-Rouen.jpg

Man arms?

When I think of man arms for a woman who wasn't just blatantly on the juice, like the Crossfit champions, at least not that we know of, it's Amy Van Dyken, but of course, she was also a (semi)professional athlete. Her shoulder girdle was epic:

046227f29f7b40466f2a38a8bcc27931.jpg

20140609__Amy-Van-Dyken-Rouenp1.jpg

She's been paralyzed since an ATV accident in 2014, and she can still rep 145 strict military while seated:

7594cebb-c02d-49cf-885d-8d3fd81f125e-Amy_Van_Dyken-Rouen.jpg
You’re forgetting bro. Emilia DOES have man arms compared to most guys in Mayberry.

Back